Chapter 10

Excuse the mistakes:

"I'm so bored" I whine.

"oh shush were about to go out with some guys Jordan and I met earlier today. Sound fun?" Kayla asked.

"I guess."

the door bell rang and Kayla jumped up. She was wearing a black crop top with shorts ith her vans, her hair pulled in to a high ponytail her hair in wavy curls.

Jordan is wearing a black long sleave tight shirt with black tights and her black ugg boots, her hair is strait and down.

I didnt care what i was wearing. I put on a pear of dark grey sweatpants with an old t-shirt, and my hair in a messy bun. you can obviously tell we are going to be sneeking around.

Kayla came back up with 2 guys, and can i tell you, they were very attractive.

"wellthis is Wes and Will," she said pointing to the boys,"and Ashton is down stairs."

Jordan and I nod and stand up.

"LET US EXPLORE BITCHES!" yelled Jordan.

We laughed but when we reach the living room i see Ashton. THE ashton that I stayed with.

"Oh my god Ashton!" I squeeled running over to him giving him a huge hug. he huged back jut as tightly.

"I missed you." he said I tell him i missed him too and then everyone has confused looks.

"you guys know eachother?" Asked i think his nme is Wes? Ashton nods with a smile. I smile too, "what ever were going to tacobell first because i need food."

I giggle and we walk out to their car.

10 minuteslater we arrive at tacobell and we order. We are all joking around when I see HIM and HER. I'm referring to Zach and Vanessa. He looks at me with a confused look and starts to walk to the table. I scoot closer to Ashton, I lay my head on his sholder and he puts his on top of my head.

"I thought you said you had homework?" he said.

"I did..." i said quickly.

"sure looks like you do." he said sarcastically. I roll my eyes and look at Kayla for help.

"Hey zach, why dont you go back to your little whore, she looks alittle lonely," she says smirking.

We all look over to her all over some dude. A flash of hurt crossed Zachs eyes. I felt bad so I got up and hugged him. he didn't hug back but I was fine with that. I let go and walked up to Vanessa.

"You're a fucking whore!" I screamed in her face.

"Get the hell outa my face before I beat your fat ass up!" She screamed back.

We were causing a crowd but I didn't care.

" ok listen do even care about Zach! Wait obviously you don't because your skanky ass don't have respect for you or anyone!" She rolled her eyes and I started to walk way until I heard her say under her breath "bitch"

I turned around as fast as I could, I gave her the meanest glare I have ever given anyone.

I heard Jordan say "oh shit, Clare don't!"

I sprinted to her and knocker into the window l, it cracks and she fell to the ground. I stood over her glaring. I laughed and backed up. she stood up and tried punching me but I grabbed her fist and turned her hand. i shoved her to the ground and kicked her side she screamed in pain and I laughed. I was about to kick her in the side when I started getting pulled away by Ashton and Jordan. Kayla ran to Vanessa's side to see if she was okay.

"Say it again you bitch! I dare you!" I screamed while being pulled away.

I could tell she was crying which I just laughed at "pathetic!" Jordan started whispering things in my ear to calm me down. which wasn't working. they sat me down at the table and the guys had wide eyes I glared at them. I acted my best to act calm which they thought was true.

"Can we just go the hell home?!" I yelled I was tiered of them messing around. they all nodded and we walked out the door.
***
"Clare get your ass in the living room NOW!" My dad screamed.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room, where Alex, Drew, Ryan, Zach, and my dad, sat around the living room. I sat down on the ground.

My dad gave me a cold hard glare,"what the fuck do you think you were doing when you beat up that girl?"

"Well, she called me a bitch what do you expect me to do?"

"Language Clare!" He screamed "and you're supposed to ignore it.

"I can't, besides I can't help that I know how to fight, and I beat her ass up,"

Drew gave me a glare and Alex shook his head, Ryan looked upset, and Zach looked sorta confused.

"If we're done here I'm going..." I stood up and walked back to my room. there was a knock so I told him to come in. Zach came in and sat on my bed.

"How do you know how to fight like a pro?"He asked.

He would probably find out sometime so I'll just tell him now. "Don't think of me differently but I used to be in a....gang," I said the last part more quietly.

His eyes widened a bit, "when?"

"Through freshman and sophomore year," I said softly. "Please don't judge me, please it was a mistake, a BiG mistake."

He Shook his head "I don't judge people by their past I judge them by who they are now." He hugged me and I hugged him back, I started to cry remembering what the gang was like.
He kissed my cheek and let go, his face was closer then it was before.

he leaned in and so did I.

***

Ahhhh yass they finally kissed I was trying to find the right moment and I guess now it is😍😍❤️❤️❤️