Traveling With Destiny

We woke up really early the next morning and got packed up and ready to go. I stopped at a local convenience store to get gas and also to get some coffee and breakfast. Plus I had to pee. Des was waiting for me in the car. Man I still couldn't believe I had asked her to come home with me. I handed her her cup of coffee as I got behind the wheel. "Ready for my laid back,non road rage driving honey"? She grinned at me. "For sure sexy". I grinned back at her. "Well all right baby. We're gonna rock this drive on out honey"! Playfully I gave a redneck whoop. She just laughed. We started the long drive to my house. We sang along to some songs on the radio. When Obsolete started we belted it out together. When I was tired of driving and needed a break,Des took over for me. She truly is amazing. We sang Revived together as we drive along the road leading to my house hours later. I was driving and she was taking it all in with wonder. "Oh wow Jeff! It's absolutely beautiful out here"! I smiled. "Thanks,but wait til you see the rest of it honey". We pull up into my driveway. Astonishment is evident all over her face. I chuckled and extended my hand to her which she readily takes. I lead her to the back yard and show her the trampoline for my girls. I show her the volcano and fire pit I made. I show her the pool and grill area. I show her my dirt bike track and all my prized dirt bikes. I show her the huve pond out back. Then I take her to the barn and show her around there. Then we walk hand in hand back up to the house. I show her in the basement where I have my art studio/music room. Then I take her back upstairs to show her the entire house. She's so amazed by everything. She gazes in wonder. I take her upstairs to where the bedrooms are. "So here's your guest room baby". "Uh Jeff"? I turn to look in her eyes. "Yeah"? "Um,I uh. I was kinda hoping never mind". I tuck a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "What is it baby? You can tell me or ask me anything. So what's on your mind beautiful"? "I uh,hate sleeping alone is all". I smiled deeply at her. "Aww honey. If you want to,you can just sleep beside me in my room". I saw her think about it and then she agreed to do just that. "You don't mind Jeff? You wouldn't feel as if I'm intruding"? I smiled reassuringly. "Not at all baby. I really don't wanna sleep alone either for real". She looked relieved to hear that. "Do you like seafood honey"? "I actually love it". I grinned. "Great cuz I'm making seafood for dinner later on tonight. But first,let's go shopping for everything you need. So we headed back out to my car and went to a few stores. She picked out a few pairs of jeans,bras,panties,sandals,socks, sneakers and cute lil tank tops. I knew I was gonna have to get her dressed up too,so I suggested some things also. Such as dresses and heels. I actually had a pretty decent taste when it came to picking out clothes for her. I bought her a hair dryer and a flat iron. Then I bought her whatever else she needed. She didn't even know that while she was trying stuff in I had made an appointment with a jeweler later on to create her a custom piece of jewelry,well maybe a few pieces cuz she for sure deserved it. "So baby,if you had a favorite flower what would it be"? We were walking back to my car now. "Oooh,well it'd have to be a tie between pink tulips and red and yellow roses". I smiled cuz she just gave me the inspiration that I needed for the jeweler. I planned in making her an entire set of custom jewelry now. I was excited cuz I know deep in my heart that no other dude would ever do that just strictly for her to.make her smile and see her happy. I definitely will cuz she's soo worth every bit if money spent to create it for her. We drove back to the house and asked soon as she was out of my sight upstairs I rushed to call the jeweler. "Hey,yeah it's me. Oh,I forgot sure have an incredible idea for you. I'm gonna sketch it on up tonight and then I'll drop it to you first thing tomorrow morning. Hey man,thanks again. I really appreciate it". I planned in having it all done for her before we left for the Hawaii vacay. I wanted to surprise her.