Destiny

I had always grown up watching WWE ever since I was a baby. My favs were The Ultimate Warrior,Sting,Stone Cold,The Bushwhackers,Randy Savage,Bret The Hitman Hart,The Undertaker,Andre The Giant,and The Road Warriors. That was until I first laid eyes on the Hardy Boyz,Matt and Jeff. They were untouchable. They were a great tag team and did well in single matches also. I was entranced and enchanted by them. Matt was really funny,but there was always something extra special about Jeff that I was drawn to. I got him,really got him. I totally understand him. I've always had a thing for him. His smile made me weak in the knees. His laugh is infectious. His eyes are such a breathtaking shade of green,I just wanna dive in and drown in them. They're so beautiful. His voice makes my heart skip a few beats,every time I hear it. He is an amazing artist,landscaper,musician,etc. I love everything he does. His two daughters are absolutely adorable.....just like Jeff. He's really good with them. I feel like his wife and him really don't get along. Poor Jeff. I love all his tattoos and his body is muscular but not too much. And he's hairy,but the perfect amount of hairy. I'd really love to hug him. I heard my phone ringing "Obsolete"...one of Jeff's songs from his band PeroxwhyGen.  It was now my ringtone. "Hey girl",I heard my friend from Georgia, Jenn on the other end. "What's up Skittles?" She laughed. "So you hear about Jeff's meet and greet in Knoxville?"  "Seriously?" "Yeah me and my boyfriend already got our tickets." She gave me the website and I rushed to buy my ticket. "Well I just bought mine." "Do you got your ride fixed yet",Jenn asked me. "Naw,but hopefully I will before the event." I called the auto shop and got an estimate for my car's repair. Then I made an appointment to take it in an hour.  I wouldn't be able to sleep at all tonight. I was super excited for tomorrow night...Jeff's event!!!!! I drove to McDonald's,ordered a Big Mac,med fries and a strawberry chocolate milkshake. I called my friend Steph. "Hey girl,I'm gonna swing by and pick you up",I  inform her. "Okay". I went back through the drive thru and ordered her some food too. After I hung up,I went on the website again and purchased Steph's ticket. They were being overnighted and would arrive by 5am.Also there was a receipt on our phone which could be scanned for our tickets also(in case we lost the physical ticket). Perfect cuz that's when we're leaving to start the long,tedious drive from Ohio to Tennessee. It was gonna be a huge surprise for her and I knew she'll be stoked! I swing by and pick her up. She slides into the passenger seat beside me. I just grin as I back down the driveway. "Uh oh. I know that sneaky look girl. What have you done now"? "Oh nothing. Well accept get tickets for us to go see Jeff Hardy in Knoxville tomorrow night"! She yelled so loud for a fraction of a second I was sure she broke the windows in my car. "We're gonna leave at 5am as soon as the tickets arrive".  We drove to the shop,ate our dinner,talked and waited while my car was being fixed. I paid and then we went to my house. I set out spare pjs for Steph. I packed us both a pair of skinny jeans and thigh high heels black boots. I set out a tube top with a silver jaquard print for me and my blue special edition Jeff Hardy Immune To Fear tank for Steph. I secretly kinda hoped Jeff would notice me and wanna be around me more than anyone else there. I was also nervous. I packed my makeup bag too. And a change of undergarments for us both. Steph is always leaving clothes at my house which is why I was able to set her out a change of  clothes. I took our bag to the car and I also made sure all of my PeroxwhyGen cds were in my car too. Steph and I had a couple glasses of wine together,then watched tv until we fell asleep. At 4:15 am my alarm went off. Steph and I brushed our teeth,washed our faces,pulled our hair back,threw our Hardy Boyz hoodies on and got our thermoses ready for a ton of coffee from  both Tim Hortons & Duncan Donuts. Its really true what they say about America running on Duncan. I live for two things...coffee and Jeff Hardy. We decided Steph would drive when I got tired. We gassed up the car so we now had a full tank and coffeed up with enough Duncan's to wake the dead if need be. I mapped out the route we were taking and off we started. By noon we were in Kentucky. We stopped at a rest stop. After a few minutes we started driving again. By 5pm we were in Knoxville,TN. Finally! And we had pulled into Bojangles parking lot. We ate a quick dinner. They honestly have better chicken than Popeye's and KFC put together. It's super delicious. We headed to our hotel.  I showered first,lotioned my body and sprayed my perfume. I was applying my deodorant when Steph came out of the shower asking if I could do her makeup. I did hers after mine. Then we got dressed. Quickly we grabbed our purses,my car keys and the tickets and left our room.