Charismatic Enigma

Jeff's POV:

I had just beaten the literal hell out of a bunch of other dudes to become the winner of the Battle Royal. So now I'd be facing Roman Reigns for the title at the Clash Of Champions. I know he's good but then so am I. He better bring his A game cuz I know I'll be bringing mine. I left the arena tired as hell,sweating profusely after that grueling match,and ready to drive to the airport,turn in my rental car and hop my flight home to none other than Cameron,N.C. I knew my daughter Ruby Claire would be fighting sleep just so she could jump into my arms when she saw me near the front door. My Lil girl,Nera Quinn would be fast asleep already. I smiled as I thought about those blessings of mine. Man I had went through a bad time last year,but it never defined who I am. It just makes me stronger and makes me work that much harder. I thought about my wife Beth. We had met at a bar of all places and she made the first move. Before I knew it she was pregnant. I am ever the loving father to my sweet lil girls. They are my heart no doubt about it. However Beth likes to drink a lot more than I do. We fight practically every day. Over the years she's punched me in my face quite a few times,blacked my eyes and busted the bridge of my nose. She's been cold aloof and distant lately. She hasn't bothered to touch me in a year and a half. All she cared about was posting pics of me in the hospital after my knee surgery. I stay with her and put up with it for my daughters,so they won't grow up without their mom like I had to without mine. My mom died of brain cancer when I was only 9. She was such an amazing person. So I stay. And deal. But the truth is I feel the love I used to have for Beth slowly fading away and becoming Obsolete. I knew what I wanted and as much as it was gonna kill me to do it...I was planning to leave her but wanted to make sure it was the right thing to do,so I had booked us a romantic getaway to Hawaii. Just the two of us. If it didn't work,well then at least I know I tried. If it did then we'd still be in love and finally on our way back to each other. So finally I pulled up into the airport parking lot,park,grab my luggage and the rental key. I walk inside the airport to Budget Rental. I hand them the car keys. Then I take my luggage and my plane ticket out and head to the terminal. I was kinda early. But I didn't care. I rolled my luggage behind me as I boarded the plane. I relaxed as I sat down and put my noise blocking headphones on. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower. And hug my girls. I was listening to Pearl Jam as we took off. I must have fallen asleep cuz when I woke up we were touching down on the tarmac. I got my car keys out of my front pocket and headed towards my ride with my luggage. I put my luggage in the back seat,shut the hatch and rounded the driver's side. I listened to the radio as I drove home. I pulled up to a darkened driveway. No lights were on in my house at all. Which was really weird,even for my house. I quickly and quietly entered my house. Not a sound..til I was at the bottom of the stairs. I heard someone moaning and gasping for air. I assumed it was my wife cuz she's an asthmatic. I ran up the stairs three at a time and busted into my bedroom....to see her screwing some dude and chick by candlelight!!! I was so pissed off. I punched the door. I yelled for her to "Get the fuck out now"! She jumped up bewildered. "Jeffro! You're back early"! I yanked the dude up by his throat and punched him all the way across the room. Then I grabbed both Beth and her gf and sent them out of my bedroom door,down the hallway and locked their nasty naked asses out of my house. "Jeffro! Please I'm sorry",she begged. "Hell no! Take your lil hoe ass and your menage a tois the fuck off my damn property or I'll call the cops and have your sorry asses removed! We're SO done"! I was devastated,angry and completely heartbroken. I called and spoke to my dad about taking careof my daughters while i was at work doing a wrestling event or at a meet and greet,and he willingly agreed. My brother Matt's wife Reby even offered to help out also. For all of them and the help I was really grateful. I had an event in Knoxville,TN that I had to prepare for. So I started packing for that road trip. Just me and my PR manager. He'd drive and I'd get to relax. I was glad I wouldn't have to drive. I had a meet and greet at Open Chord. Afterwards,I was staying at the venue to sing a few songs. I was a naturally born and bred talented dude....conquering the worlds of painting,wrestling,landscaping,singing and entertaining by storm. I loved it. I love all of my Fans,even the crazy and weird ones. I love them all. I always wondered if they loved me or cared about me too. I fell asleep. The event was tomorrow night. I really wish I'd find a woman every bit as genuine,smart and sassy as my mom to share my life with. Someone who would love me as passionate as I loved them.