Meeting The Enigma

Jeff's POV:

I'm supposed to be at Open Chord by 7:30pm,but as we're rolling on down the road we hit something and the tire blew out. Great I thought to myself now everyone's gonna be let down again. Man I hate flat tires! And I really hate disappointing my fans! So we're gonna be about a half an hour late. Once it's fixed,were back on the road and en route to my event. As we pull in I'm seeing a long line looking of angry people waiting on me to arrive. But then I see a stunning woman whose getting everyone to sign something. I roll down my window to hear better. I see her talking to one of my band members Junior. "Hi. Can I please get you to sign these birthday cards for Jeff? I know his birthday was last week,but I wanted to do something special for him". Junior smiled and replied,"Aww,that's real sweet of you to do that for Jeff. He'll love it". She looked like she was about to melt into the ground at the mere mention of my name. We parked and I hear a small Georgian woman call out,"There's my sassy friend! Des,I should have known you'd be at the front of the line for Jeff". She smiled and replied,"Anything for my sweet Enigma". I got out of the car and stripped off my tank top(to which everyone stared and screamed). I replaced it with my black PeroxwhyGen tee shirt. I waved to everyone and headed inside. A few minutes later everyone was filing in. I searched for the stunning Creature until I found her. Man she's absolutely gorgeous! Long jet black curly hair,smile that could light up and entire dark night all by itself,and she was super tanned. She was short,only 5'2". I love the way she dressed too. Jacquard tube top,skinny jeans and thigh high laced up black boots. She's a natural beauty. Soon,people began approaching me for pics and autographs. I was checking her out without being obvious I was doing it. I saw her nervously trip up the last stair and I rushed to catch her in my arms. Breathtaking eyes up close. Blue green with gold flakes. "Hey are you okay"? "Uh yeah I am now. Thanks Jeff" I helped her steady herself,then I give her a HON (hug outta nowhere),which is so totally unlike me to pull a random person I don't know into a hug. Usually it's the other way around and I'm the one being pulled into a hug. Guess I just surprised myself as well as her. It felt like she knew me,could feel what I feel and understand me. I don't know how I knew all that,but it's almost like my spirit connected with hers and in that moment,I knew she was for me. We posed for pics and we talked for a few minutes. She looked stoked to meet me. I knew I was right when she looked up at me and said,"Lars shouldn't be messing with you if he knew what an incredible athlete you are. You're amazing Jeff." I was stunned. A fan who genuinely cared about my well being. Now I was the one who was stoked! She then asked,"I know it's none of my business Jeff,but how's your knee?" "It's a long,tedious process,but its actually right on schedule and doing real good actually. You know you're the only person here tonight that asked me how I'm doing." I saw her shocked look and I smiled. "It's sweet that you care." She blushed pretty and deep. Apparently I still had it in me to make a woman swoon. Great to know. She talked with me for a couple more minutes and looked sad to leave my side. She met with her two friends at a small table near,the stage. Then as I kept sneaking subtle glances at her,her and her friends ordered some drinks and I watched as her nervous aura left and she relaxed. I talked to the bartender real quick and asked him to send her a drink from me. I paid him. He mixed her drink up and served it to her. When she looked my way,I was posing for the last group of pics. I was trying not to be so obvious that I like her more than everyone else. I went backstage to get Jerry,my guitarist. He went out first and started playing a tune while I prepared for my set. Finally I came out to screaming. I drank it all in. Immediately my eyes searched for her. I stopped when I saw her standing directly in front of me. I grabbed a stool and sat down right in front of her. I saw some jealous looks. "Hey everyone. Thanks again for coming out to see me tonight. Nice to know that some people like me well enough to stay to hear me sing,"I joked. "For everyone else,you're all getting a Twist Of Fate after the show!" Everyone laughed. I started with "Obsolete." I watched her singing along to my song. I noticed her rocking out to it. Even as she was watching me intently. I finished and everyone clapped loudly. I went into my next song. I told them all a story about my dad daughter Ruby and butterflies. They thought it was really cute. I sang two more songs and then talked about Randy Orton stretching my gauges. I popped out my gauges to show everyone and most people thought it was gross,but I noticed not her and her friends. They were cool about it. She was hanging on to every word that I said like she really cared. Nobody else was quite like that. Afterwards people started filing out of the venue. Maybe I shouldn't have announced it the way that I did,but I had to pee and without thinking I said my thought aloud. Great now everyone was gonna follow me to the bathroom.