What It's Like To Date Willow

•Gay

•Gay

•Very gay

•Did I mention gay?

•When Buffy needs her help she tries to do her best, but teach you something at the same time.

•Stressing over if Buffy will be ok.

•Xander being supportive but also horny.

•Giles loving Willow just the way she is, but growing to love you the same.

•Dawn basically obsessing over your relationship.

•Spike always checking you out.

•You usually just try to be the artist of the group, try to assert your dominance and make yourself known.

•After spending time with Willows friends you grew on them.

•You are always horny, she already knows this but there's a lot of privacy so the door is always closed at the right time.

•Little dates here and there.

•Cuddles lots of cuddles.

•Xander wanting a threesome (Spike does to but he doesn't make it obvious)

•Buffy being a little uncomfortable around you because she feels like you'll be checking her out but it isn't you who is.

•Walking her to class and back to the dorm to do homework.

•Going to the Bronze every Friday.

•The constant gay jokes between the two of you, nobody is complaining though.

•Anya making sex jokes and trying to reel Xander away from the threesome idea even though she wants one but with you instead.

•The amount of affection oh my God so much of it.

•You guys make it know that you love each other no matter what.

•The relationship is 50/50.

•Whenever you are in the same room as Willow you can feel all the pressure on your body start to disintegrate especially if she's right next to you.

•Basically this ship is an inspiration to everyone around.