Buffy- Protective

I spotted my crush across the hall of the college filled with kids rushing to lunch, I jogged up to her feeling a particular pain in my chest due to the bra I was wearing and the love I had for Buffy. I looked at her with a smile "H-Hey Boo" I said "Oh hey Y/N I was just on my way to my dorm, wanna come with?" she asked smiling with her pearly whites showing "Sure I don't have class for a couple hours anyway" "That was my last one actually" she said using her thumb to point to the door behind us disposing of people who were stressing out over tests and what not. We began walking in the direction of the building she shared, truth is my room was a couple doors down but across from hers. I noticed a man walking our way, his hair was dirty blonde and he was looking at Buffy with interest in his eyes. I glared at him but he didn't seem to notice me "O-Oh hey Buffy!" I watched as he started a conversation. 

I wanted to snatch her away from him but she also seemed interested in him, I started to have doubt cloud my mind thinking I'd never have a chance with her. I shook myself out of my daze "Hi Riley, I was just going to my dorm with Y/N... she's my best friend, besides Willow of course" I blushed at the words best friend. I never knew she considered me that "Oh well uh I was wondering if we could-" knowing the sentence trying to come from his lips I wrapped my arm around Buffy's shoulders "We have things to do, and your not her type" "Y/N I-" Buffy tried to stop me but I insisted "Bye Riley" I said with mock to his name. Tugging Buffy down the pathway in the direction of where we were heading in the first place "I can't believe you did that" "What?" "You completely shut him down for me! I was interested honestly..." I sighed "I know that's why I said something" I said shyly. 

Moving my arm back to my side, Buffy stopped walking "Y/N do you-" "Lets just get to your room" I said dismissing her. I watched her anger subside "Alright..." I smiled as we got even closer to the place. Opening the door for her we slid through as she pulled out the keys to her door, I watched as she fumbled trying to unlock it. Once we heard the click she pushed it open, the room was empty and the window was open just a crack. Buffy shared a room with our friend Willow, I wanted to be across from them but unfortunately that was already reserved for somebody. I looked around at the familiar place "Will must be with Oz..." "Probably" I said with a shrug and shutting the door behind me. I watched as she made her way over to her bed sitting on the foot of it, I used my right hand to grab my left elbow nervously "Sit Y/N" she told me. 

I blushed looking for the desk chair that spun around, I plopped down in the seat smiling and spinning around "So theres something you need to tell me..." she said facing me from her spot. I took in a deep breath looking at her "Yes and I have my reasons for trying to get you to avoid... Riley... Its because I don't want to think about you with someone other than me I love you Buffy" I told her fearing rejection my eyes started to sting. I watched as she stood up "I-I don't know what to say Sam..." she said pacing "I'm sorry I never should've told you, I can go if-" I said standing up "Sit your cute little ass right back down" she said flipping her hair and looking at me with the biggest smile "W-Wait what?" I asked feeling my legs start to shake as she started walking towards me. I watched as she extended her right arm and I turned red when I felt her fingers find my side, lightly touching me "Y/N I've loved you since I first met you" "I-I thought you were straight" she stopped putting her hand to her side "Why would you confess then?" "I had a shed of hope..." "I'm glad" she said putting her hand back and her left caressed my neck as she leaned in kissing me.

I gasped feeling myself melt into her touch as our lips were against each others, I felt the heat rise as if everything around me disappeared. Once we pulled away for air "So um wanna sit somewhere and continue this?" I nodded quickly walking over to her bed as she sat to my right I rested my left hand on her khaki pants hearing a giggle from her lips as we kissed once again. I was about ready use my right hand but the door opened "Woah hey hey when did Buffy go lesbo?" we both looked to see Willow and Oz standing there with Xander behind them who spoke. I swallowed the lump in my throat "I um..." standing up and so did Buffy "Guys we can-" Willow walked over to her bed setting her stuff down "I was wondering when something would happen honestly!" she said walking over to us "Theres something I need to tell you all" Buffy said "Which is?" Oz asked. I started to pick at my thumb nervously "I'm bisexual, I found out by the help of Y/N who is now my significant other" Xander looked at us "So both of the girls I've had a crush on are dating now" "Don't be selfish!" Willow said smacking him the coming over to give us hugs.