Halloween Activities

(each imagine/one shot is in first person if your confused!)

Spike-

I decided to dress up as a sexy vampire, Spike was going to take me somewhere for a surprise. The outfit consisted of a short red crop top and a short black skirt made of leather that hugged my body. When I opened the door to greet his face he looked at me in amazement, I blushed as he checked my body out. I didn't know what to say and then we were on our way.

Buffy-

Each Halloween some Ethan guy had to screw things up, until Giles and my Buffy scared him off. At this point Buffy and I would just dance in her house to Halloween music while Tara and Willow would take Dawn trick or treating. Sometimes I'd get lucky and Buffy would be wearing something sexy just for me to ravage her like she'd want me to.

Angel-
he's not that into Halloween, he takes the time to think and if you want to do something he goes with you not to disappoint.

Willow-

We would usually sit in our bedroom doing some spells or trying to make Buffy feel better for being single because Riley is a bitch. But other than that Willow and I would also get freaky each Halloween. ❤️

Xander-

Xander was always thinking about sex especially around me, but we'd usually go out to dinner, hang out at The Bronze, go to his basement, or stay with the Scoobies for little parties to keep us occupied. Halloween is usually one of those holidays for couples sometimes!