Buffy- I Like You More...

I smirked over at Buffy as she made a sarcastic remark at Xander, she looked at me and blushed. I looked at Xander and he didn't look all to happy at my smirk, he sighed "Guys I gotta go..." "Oh uh why?" "My mom..." "Um ok?" I said and he ran off. I rolled my eyes and looked away, from the corner of my eye I noticed Buffy staring at me. I blushed and turned a different way just for her to walk up to me "Y/N?" I looked at her, the look she gave me made my heart flutter. Of course I couldn't think about the possibilities of Buffy liking me back, but I for one never was able to push those thoughts aside. I turned to her "Yes?" "I um... we need to talk" "O-Oh alright..." "In private" she said in a stern voice. I blushed and nodded as we walked to a more closed off room in the school, we turned to each other "I need to tell you something" she said. My heart started to beat faster when she said that.

Buffy clasped both of her hands and looked at me "I... I think I like you... more than just a friend. I'm worried because-" I paused her mid sentence with a kiss. It was full of love, passion and care. Buffy was shocked at first and started to kiss back, but she was much stronger. I smiled and held her close, her fingers ran through my hair and I moaned softly. Buffy's other hand roamed my body as much as it could as I had my arms wrapped around her tightly in a hug. It felt as if rose petals were falling all around us, and Buffy knew what she was doing. Shortly after we both pulled away "I love you" I said smiling "I-I love you too" she said grabbing my hand and putting it against her cheek. I smiled and my cheeks turned bright red. Once we decided to leave the closet and go back to the library to study, Willow and Xander were outside and cheered for us making me squeak nervously.