Spike- Hate Me

I sighed walking into the Magic Box not expecting to see the man who teases me about everything when I'm around, he perked up when he saw me "Be nice to her ok?" Xander whispered to him before coming up to me "Hey Y/N how's it going?" I smiled at him "Good what's going on?" "Oh well Buffy is patrolling and Anya is here so..." I nodded "Any demons out there to look out for?" he smirked at me "Buffy's on it" "Nobody went with her?" he frowned thinking about it "No actually, Spike what are you doing here?" he looked around noticing he was on the spot "Wondering what you lot were doing that's all" he seemed defensive "Buffy left long before you got here" "I know that now!" Spike was now defensive stomping his foot even I rolled my eyes at him. An hour passed until Xander and Anya decided to go to their apartment, Giles was writing down on some papers in his office I was all alone with Spike "Nice shoes there Y/NN"

I scoffed rolling my eyes at him "Your an asshole" "Oh come on princess you know you like it when I'm around" I shook my head "All you do is make fun of me and make feel shitty" he stood up coming over to me "Do you ever wonder why that is?" he ti...

I scoffed rolling my eyes at him "Your an asshole" "Oh come on princess you know you like it when I'm around" I shook my head "All you do is make fun of me and make feel shitty" he stood up coming over to me "Do you ever wonder why that is?" he tipped my chin up at him and I looked away. Spike sighed turning away "I don't want to think about it" I said shyly "What do you mean?" he said agitation heavy in his voice "I-I don't know" I shook my head "I don't tease you because I don't like you" he said looking at me from the side "You like me..." "I love you Y/N" he said looking at me with passion. I took in a deep breath locking eyes with him "I love you too" I told him in a shaky tone. Spike cupped my cheek he leaned in our eyes fluttering closed as we kissed a spark lit in my body feeling warm all over me, we deepened the kiss making me moan.

Soon we pulled away for air he looked at me again "You thought I hated you?" he asked with a chuckle I nodded with a pout "I couldn't tell if you were serious neither could Xander I see everyone whisper something to you as I walk in I'm not dumb" I rolled my eyes again with a laugh he smiled at me "I knew that I always have my eye on you" he bumped me with his shoulder "I noticed" I giggled "So are you always gonna keep hating on me?" he smirked staring at the ground now "Do you want your little scoobies to know about us?" I pursed my lips not sure how to answer "I'm not sure yet" I told him a little doubt in my mind he rubbed my back gently "It's ok darling" "So you promise you never hated me?" "I promise love" he leaned in for a kiss and we intercepted feeling myself swoon even more he nipped at my bottom lip butterflies tickled my insides as we made out back and forth for a few more minutes we pulled away and he looked at me again with sincerity.

Spike wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me smile feeling safe and loved "I care about you Y/N I want you to know that" he told me cupping my cheek again "I care about you too" he kissed me again "When did you plan on telling anyone about this?" We heard behind us turning around quickly and started there was Buffy folding her arms a stake in her right hand she looked slightly upset but a smirk was on her face Spike snarled "Listen Slayer, I know she's your friend but-" "Please Buffy don't kill him!" I pleaded she shook her head at us laughing "You really want to be with this pathetic freak? He's treated you like shit since you walked in!" she hissed I looked at the ground in slight shame "Wait just a minute I told her why I-" "It doesn't matter if you told her you still treated her like shit, Y/N I even held you while you cried!" I glanced at Spike his face softened before turning to me.

Buffy looked frustrated for her own friend to get with someone that has caused so much trouble must've felt like betrayal "It just makes sense now ok? he explained everything to me and he told me he loves me" "Don't be stupid Y/N he's a vampire! A monster! He would kill you if he had a chance" "No I bloody well wouldn't! If you couldn't remember I have a chip in my brain" I raised my eyebrows wondering what she had to say she rolled her eyes "That's your only excuse" "That doesn't satisfy you?" "You played off hating her for so long? What makes you think any of us will let you be near her?" she snarled at him and coming down the steps "Buffy please-" "I don't hate her, I know you won't believe me about living her but I do know what love is!" she stopped "You don't know what your doing" she looked at me "I love him" I told her "Are you sure?" she came over to me with sadness in her eyes "Yes" she nodded "Spike isn't a danger to anyone, but if you hurt her I will kill you" she glanced at Spike before walking over to Giles's office.