Spike- Irresistible

*Mature fluff and flirting*

I was the second slayer after Buffy had gotten killed, people were very fond of me. I giggled as I patrolled the cemetery looking for a kill of a evil vampire, I heard rustling behind me. I quickly turned to see the bush stop, I gripped the stake and slowly walked over to it. I then grabbed the thing behind there and pinned them to the mausoleum nearby, I didn't realize in time that I had grabbed Spike. A vampire Buffy decided to keep 'alive' for information and fighting purposes. Spike was quite handsome, sharp jawline and cheek bones, nice platinum blonde hair, and the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen. Sadly, it was unlikely for a slayer and a vampire to date. Hell even get it on. I shook out of my fantasies and looked in the eyes of the person I held, Spike was chuckling and smirking at me causing me to turn red. 

I quickly let go and apologized brushing myself off. Spike shook his head "Best slayer finally on edge huh?" I scratched the back of my neck and sighed "I-I guess you can say that..."  Spike smiled at me "Well, I'm sorry I startled you" "I mean... its fine" "I can't say there isn't a reason you shouldn't be so hyperactive..." he said clicking his tongue. I looked at him again, he was eyeing me up and down causing me to squeak "W-What do you mean?" "You know exactly what I mean" he said getting closer to me and I felt his breath against me. I blushed "M-Maybe you should explain because I still don't" "Come on Y/N, I see the way you look at me... You just want me to do whatever I can possibly to you..." he said as his fingers traveled from my shoulder and down to my slight cleavage. I whimpered as I looked around "S-Spike" I whined shyly "You like that huh?" I nodded biting my lip.

Spike grabbed me causing me to gasp and his hands traveled down my back "Do you want me to do those things... now?" he asked as I felt him hard against me. I moaned in agreement as I felt his hands on the back buckle of my bra, he was about to unclip it when we heard a growl on the right of us. I gasped and pushed him against the building slightly and grabbed the stake I forgot that I threw, Spike was catching his lustful breath leaning on the building as I fought the vampires that had attacked. Two in fact. I knocked them on the ground and the stake impaled one, the other tried to grab me but I was stronger. I elbowed its side and threw it into a tomb stone, the male vamp tried to stand but I went to stake him. I failed and was picked up, I was being carried over to Spike when I gripped the spike and was about to be launched.

The vampire became dust underneath me as I was being thrown into the air towards Spike, the man that was horny as hell right now for me. Each vampire kill I obtained made me feel the same way sometimes, besides the fact that Spike was super fucking hot. I got knocked into him and he tried his best to grab me but we both fell, I was sitting on his lap. Spike looked at me with a smirk, I blushed and tried to stand but he held me "No, please stay like this with me" I contemplated and decided to because I couldn't deny some time with the man I had a big crush on. I smiled and relaxed on him, I felt his hand snake up my thigh and he snickered. I slapped him playfully and we kissed with passion.