Chapter 5

Kaizen Girl High, an international school for non-Japanese residences, which also allows Japanese Students that are interested in pursuing a future in a foreign country. It also has an acceptance rate of 4%. Scarlet wanted to go to this school because it was a safe place to keep her identity a secret. The best thing about the school is that it did not have any hero offices close to the campus. 

It was another day at kaizen Girls High. (Y/N) was looking out the window, lost in her thoughts. There had been a lot of things in her mind. She had been planning on going to meet Shigaraki in the evening and discuss somethings with All for One. 

"Down to Earth, (Y/N)," Karen called, which bought her back to her senses. (Y/N) let out a yawn and stretched her hand in the air. She looked around the classroom to see all the girls scattered around in pairs and groups, making their way to the cafeteria.

"Let's go (Y/N)", Karen said, (Y/N) stood up from her chair and started walking towards the cafeteria with Karen. Karen kept talking about U.A.'s sports festival. She spoke about how she got a seat next to the class 1A's column. (Y/N) did not go to the arena to see the sports festival because she was busy doing other things but she remembers watching the sports festival with Shigaraki at their hideout. Shigaraki kept on talking about how annoying all of them were and she simply agreed. The sports festival proved to her that the green-haired guy, whose name she later learned to be 'Midoriya Izuku' was definitely AllMight's successor.

"What do you want to eat (Y/N)?" Karen Questioned.

"(Favourite/ Food)," (Y/N) replied. In a few minutes the chief passed them the food, they took it and started to make their to one of the chairs at the cafeteria. 

"(Y/N)- Chan, did you know a villain named Stain killed his 4th victim in Hosu City, how scary," Karen said. (Y/N) simply nodded at her friend and continued to feast on her food.

The day at school went faster than expected, she left Karen at her home that was only a few miles from the campus. After doing so, (Y/N) made her way to the train station, she brought a ticket to Hosu. To her surprise, she saw Pro Hero Endeavor with his son at the station. She avoided them and made her way to her assigned compartment. Once she was at Hosu, she made her way to one of the abandoned alley's' houses and changed into her villain attire which consisted of an oversized hoodie, sweatpants, and a cape. She then brought her Scythe and sat on the weapon's body and flew in the sky like a witch, her destination being the LOV hideout.

'Don't do anything foolish, Shigaraki,' Scarlet thought as she hurried to the hideout.

(At The Bar)

Scarlet made her way inside the bar only to see Hero Killer: Stain, pinning Shigaraki below him and stabbing him in both his biceps. Unknowing to Scarlet, she had been oozing bloodlust at the sight. Hero Killer: Stain noticed her presence but before he could go anything Scarlet had already held her scythe and swung it in an attempt to cut the man in half.

"Get off him," She yelled before he had could come in contact with the scythe, Stain got off Shigaraki and jumped to the other side of the room. Scarlet quickly transported in front of him and swung her scythe in another attempt to take him down but her attack was blocked by one of the many swords he owned. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Scarlet questioned the man standing in front of her as she turned her scythe in an earing. (Scarlet's scythe is a special equipment made by her late Great-Grandmother, the scythe can turn into an earing once she presses the respective button for it ).

"We called him here, Scarlet," Kurogiri said. Scarlet obviously shocked at his reply, looked at Shigaraki for confirmation. She was currently very pissed. She had expected this kind of thing from Shigaraki but Kurogiri! he could have thought through it.

"What the hell were you thinking? what if you had died? He obviously is the polar opposite of what you all want to do! Did you really think that recruiting him was a brilliant idea? " Scarlet questioned in annoyance.  Shigaraki clicked his tongue at her outburst. She then made her way to one of the chairs at the bar and asked Kurogiri to pour her a glass of water.

"Never knew, I would encounter Hiroshi's daughter like this," Stain said, after putting his sword back to their respective sheaths. Pissed at the mention of her father's name Scarlet threw the glass at him, which he swiftly dodged. 

"Likewise, never knew I would meet a pathetically failed hero like you," Scarlet replied. Stain frowned at the caped villain. Stain then asked the bartender to take him back to Hosu City. Once the four of us were at the top of some random water tank, Stain said something about reforming the city and jumped off the tank and vanished from our sights.

"Did he think he could just get away with stabbing me, Kurogiri get the nomus," Shigaraki said and Kurogiri did as he was told to. Kurogiri brought three Nomus. One of them had winges and the other two were the average ones.

"Is this ok? Scarlet," Kurogiri questioned. Scarlet nodded her head. This was a good plan, she had already informed Grian about the video. Even Endeavor was at the scene, it was Stain's complete defeat. Scarlet felt bad for Shigaraki and Kurogiri but this was a chance for the league to get strong and reliable allies in the future.

'Now that every piece is in place...Enjoy your last few hours of freedom, Stain, It's checkmate' Scarlet thought in her mind with the most wicked smile she could muster.