Chapter 9

Most of the villains were now at the scene. The blond guy, Muscular, was telling Dabi to let him go for the kill without even listening to the plan, How Scarlet hated people who did not have common sense. Toga-Chan was complaining about how ugly her equipment was, it was almost annoying because Scalet was the one who paid for them. 

"Dabi, don't let out the Nomu's near the main house pussy cat's office, it'll be better to send them in the forest, near the area with poison preferably," Scarlet told Dabi while he was assigning the roles for the villains based on the position of all the heroes and the students. 

"Why? won't there be an advantage if the Nomu killed the pro heroes?" Mr. Compressor asked the caped villain, Scarlet nodded her head at the man's suggestion. There was no doubt that he was one of Scarlet's favorite member of the Vanguard Squad after Dabi and Toga-Chan.

"It would be good if the Nomu killed the pro heroes but that's not our motive, for now, we have to do anything in order to isolate or have a minimum number of people around Bakugo so that it would be easy to Kidnap him. Assuming that there will be a lot of students in the forest, there is a huge possibility that the Nomu would kill some of the students. Having students die instead of the heroes will ruin U.A.'s reputation to a higher extent" Scarlet said. Mr. Compressor looked at her in astonishment. On the other hand, Dabi did not even bat an eyelash. It was as if he knew what Scarlet was thinking.

"What are you planning this time?" Dabi asked her softly while the other members were talking among themselves.

"Nothing special," Scarlet replied. Dabi quickly sighed at the caped villain's blunt reply. Dabi and Scarlet had a history together, they lived together for years and knew each other for such a long time, he could tell that she had a separate plan in her mind. But this time he decided not to pry.

"Vanguard Action Squad, First we make those heroes realize that their peace is resting at our hands," Dabi said as all the other members started to get ready for action. As everybody dispersed, Scarlet used her scythe to make her way towards the sky, a perfect spot where she could see all the heroes, villains, and students. Scarlet decided that even if the Vanguard squad lose, she would kidnap Bakugou and also rescue Dabi, Toga, Mr. Compress, Twice, and Magne as they had the most useful quirks among the bunch. 

"Hopefully, the Nomu will do the work for me," Scarlet said as she saw the Nomu approaching a certain somebody. Scarlet's interest first piqued up when she saw that person at the U.A.'s sports festival. They made it far enough in the competition but their loss was a letdown. Scarlet wanted to see how far that person would go in order to save their friends. She loathed that person who took the one thing she always wanted.

"Let's find Bakugou," Scarlet said to herself as she started flying in the sky on her scythe like a witch. It was hard to figure out where he was because most of the area was covered in fire and poison. After a few moments of analyzing, she found him, he was with Shoto and they were fighting Moonfish. 

"He'll be a difficult opponent for them," Scarlet said as she made her way towards the nearest tree surrounding them and started to relax on the branch to watch the fight from afar. 

After an hour, Dabi had successfully distracted the heroes by sending twice's duplicates. Muscular was defeated, the poison had been cleared out, and Moonfish was still fighting Bakugou and Shoto. From a distance, Scarlet could sense something huge coming from another direction. It was a shadow, the biggest she had ever seen. Two kids were running in her direction calling out for Bakugo and Shoto. The most surprising thing was that the shadow had defeated Moonfish in an instant.

"In order to keep Kaachan safe, we have to escort him to the campfire where there are 2 pro heroes. We have Shoji-Kun's searchability, Todoroki's ice, and Tokoyami's invincible dark shadow, with this group we could probably go against AllMight," Midoriya who was completely beaten up by muscular stated. 

"Could go against AllMight? Huh, Big words, "Scarlet said from the tree. The others on the ground obviously flinched. Suddenly remembering their teacher's words to run away with they encounter her. 

"Shoji, was it? having a search related ability and could not even sense me sitting there, What is U.A. teaching you guys exactly? well, it doesn't matter anyway, now that U.A. will face the biggest controversy of having a student kidnapped by a group of pathetic villains, how sad," Scarlet said as she looks at the five students in front of her.

"We won't give Kacchan to you," Midoriya said as all of them stood in front of Bakugou in a failed attempt to protect him.

"Won't give him, I don't want him either. You see, Shigaraki is a pretty demanding employer. Kidnapping, U.A.'s reputation? I don't give a damn. I'm looking forward to the main outcome," Scarlet said with a smirk on her face. Once she was done, Shoto sent a huge wave of ice towards her. Scarlet touched it and made it all disappear.

"Now, now don't do that, do you want my feet on you again," Scarlet questioned as she got behind Shoto as had her scythe around his neck. 

"Don't worry I won't fight you, I just came to observe our recruits, with that being said, Good luck," She said as she withdrew the scythe and made her way back to the sky. Scarlet had now completed her part of buying time for Mr.Compresser to act. 

"That's what I expected," Scarlet said, as she smiled seeing the Nomu immobilizing and trying to kill the person she hated. Thrilled with the sight Scarlet started to fly towards their meeting spot.