Chapter 23

Shigaraki had been grinning like a fool while he sat on a nearby elevated rock similar to a 'boy chasing his dream,' as Spinner phrased it. 

"I can feel it, Giga's moves are getting slower," Shigaraki mumbled as he wrapped his arms around himself.

''It's not Giga that's gotten slow, you have gotten fast," Scarlet said as she felt half-concerned and half-amused by Shigaraki. Shigaraki's physical state was improving faster than she has anticipated, the time has come close. She will have to leave the league in a few days. 

"Thanks.." Shigaraki softly mumbled, the words barely reaching Scarlet's ear. He looked at Scarlet with a smile on his face. Resembling a young boy who got praised for his achievements. 

Before anyone could do something, Twice's phone started ringing. Everyone's attention was on the contents of the conversation between Twice and the caller, who used Giran's phone as a means of reaching out to the league. 

Long story short, Giran was kidnapped and the league had to rescue their princess, The other members of the league were debating whether they should take the risk of fighting such a huge number of people. All of them fell in silence when Shigaraki uttered a few words. 

"I have a plan," Shigaraki said. Talking to that filthy doctor with the assistance of his earpiece. Telling him that the league would but time till Giga woke up and use his power to destroy the liberation front that dared to announce war to the league. 

"Are you sick?" Scarlet mumbled eyes widened in shock that Shigaraki out of all people can come up with a rational plan like that.

"No!! Stop annoying me," Shigaraki said in annoyance. Scarlet simply made her way towards him and put her hand on his head gently caressing it. Shigaraki looked up at her blushing furiously. 

"Stop flirting," Spinner said. Shigaraki shook his head strongly disagreeing with Spinner. 

Later, all the members of the league assembled. They made their way to Deika city, a hero came to the location to escort them to the center of the city. This was probably an ambush, what a bunch of low-lives who need an army only to get rid of a handful of villains. 

All the members of the league got separated. Toga fighting a crazy-ass journalist, Dabi, and Spinner fighting a strong ice guy, almost reminding her of UA's Todoroki Shoto. Spinner and Shigaraki, along with Scarlet made their way towards a huge tower that we assumed was the place Giran was kept captured.

"His quirk evolved!" Scarlet said as she looked at Shigaraki whose decay spread from one person to another, without even laying a finger on them. 

'No! That's not the case, He didn't evolve, he is experimenting. He could always do that but didn't know what actually his quirk was capable of. ' Scarlet analyzed, Shigaraki is getting stronger and progressing faster than Scarlet has anticipated. 

"Scarlet!!! Scarlet! Toga chan is dying please help, "One of Twice's thousand clones yelled. Scarlet looked at Shigaraki. This current situation was delicate, she needed to look after Shigaraki as he is her current priority. But.. Toga, is important to her. 

"Shit! I'll go to her right now," Scarlet said, Summoning her scythe and killing whoever was in her way. Her hemophobia could wait till she gets to Toga. The clone took her to Togo and was on the ground with multiple burns. There was a lot of blood, and a concerned clone of Twice was holding her. 

"I'll take care of her, "Scarlet said as she carried Toga to a safe location and used her quirk to stop the bleeding and heal her other severe wounds. After that, she had to take Toga to a safe location, preferably at the borders of Deika city. Scarlet did just that, she took her scythe and launched off to the sky taking Toga with her and hiding her in a building safely and securely.