Chapter 14

Shigaraki and Scarlet spoke about multiple things, most of the time it was Scarlet who was pissing the hell out of Shigaraki. Shigaraki was content, he felt that Scarlet and he were getting closer but Shigaraki wanted to know more about her, mostly about her relationship with sensei. 

"What's your deal with sensei?" Shigaraki questioned as he gently brushed the back of his palm to her hand. Scarlet wondered for a while if it would be alright to talk to Shigaraki about her past. After a few moments, she realized that It would be fair since she did cause him a lot of trouble.

"You want to know about my past?" Scarlet questioned to confirm Shigaraki's intentions. Shigaraki nodded his head, his expression unreadable. There were limited people who knew about Scarlet. Some of them were only Dabi, her family, All for one, that shitty doctor, and the 6 members of the group she kept undercover. 

Shigaraki wanted to know, he wondered what happened to this girl at a young age that drove her to the point where she did not trust anyone or anything. He always knew that she was smart, she could easily get what she wanted. Why did she have to join the league in the first place?

"My parents were in some sort of contract. It was a contract where my mom would give my dad 3 kids and my dad would give her enough money to live a lavish life. My mother did not have a strong quirk but it was useful, she could only see the chemical structures of everything in the world, but that wasn't the case with her brother. Her brother had a psychic quirk but weaker than mine.  Tokihara, the leader of the Assassin pillar, who is my father wished that I acquired his quirk and my mom's brother's quirk. Sometimes, it is possible for a newborn to manifest a quirk that belongs to the closer cousins and family, in the end, that's what happened I got both quirks but an enhanced version, " Scarlet said as she looked up at the stars and turned to Shigaraki and looked at him for a few moments for no real reason. 

"All for one and the doctor who makes the Nomus have a good relationship with Tokihara," Scarlet said as she closed her eyes remembering the worst days of her life as she was kept on talking about her past experience.

"(Y/N), come here," Tokihara called out his daughter, as she was memorizing a book he ordered her to. The 3-year-old placed the book on the table as she made her way to her father.

"Come on Fucking Shit, didn't I teach you anything, introduce yourself," Tokihara said as he glared at his daughter who was shaken with fear by his top-notch parenting skills.

"I'm (F/N) (L/N), nice to meet you," The timid girl introduced, as she looked up to the man in front of her. The man in front of her wore an industrial mask for some reason, he sat down on his knees to level himself to the girl's sight. He introduced himself like a gentleman. Tokihara on the sidelines told him that there was no reason for him to go this far for a little shit that wasn't worthy. The man simply brushed him off and extended his hand towards the girl. 

"I did not manifest my quirk yet, I doubt you can steal my quirk?" (Y/N) suddenly said. All for one's eyes widened from under his mask. Tokihara was also taken aback. He never revealed anyone's quirk in front of his daughter. 

"How did you know," All for One questioned with a smirk lingering on his face. (Y/N) tilted her head to the side.

"You are not a Heteromorphic-type, I cannot smell any elements from you, which means you do not have a quirk that is produced from your body's cells. Finally, dada is showing you a lot of respect, that fact means that you are stronger than him. Quirks like copy, recording, making quirks from memories, stealing of quirks are likely stronger than time manipulation, and also when I said the word 'steal' your heartbeat changed," (Y/N) said. The room fell into silence. Tokihara shocked and astonished at the same time. His 3-year-old daughter was not only born with a strong quirk that could surpass All for One but had extraordinary intelligence, she was also blessed with hearing and smelling senses.