Chapter 16

Days passed in silence, all the members of the league were attending their specific matters, did not do anything to stand out, Dabi being the exception, Scarlet heard some rumors that he had been going around and randomly burning some low-life villains into ashes. Currently, (Y/N) was at Karen's house with a few other friends at a sleepover. 

"Haha, I win again," Nakano laughed as she threw her last UNO card down, all the other girls laughed with her, one of them jokingly accusing her of cheating, since it was the third time she won. It was all fun and games until (Y/N)'s cell phone started ringing. (Y/N) signed as she took out her phone from her pocket and picked up the call with a scowl on her face as she saw the contact ID. She excused herself and found herself in an empty storage room, where she felt was a fairly safe area to prevent any sort of eavesdropping.

"What's up," (Y/N) asked Giran from the end of the phone, (Y/N) was pissed, she had told him several times not to contact her randomly without a prior warning or notice.

"Shigaraki wanted to briefly meet all the members now, so he asked me to call you," Giran said as he let out a deep breath. He was probably smoking, as exaggerated as it seems, but (Y/N) could smell tobacco around her, reminding her of the world she truly belonged in. The scent saying her to dedicate her life to villainy, killing, manipulation, and other immoral things. To fulfill her duty as Scarlet and let go of her identity as (Y/N).

"I'm busy, I'll meet the league somewhere by tomorrow in the morning," (Y/N) said. Truth be told, she was enjoying the little sleepover she and her friends were having, and after the All for One drama, she desperately needed a break. Part of her wanted to savor all memories of her friends because there would come a time where they will grow to hate and reject her.

"Oh! one more thing. Do you know where Dabi is?" Giran suddenly questioned, which brought her out of her thoughts.

"No, not really," (Y/N) replied as he hung up the phone and made her way back to her friends. Little did she know, one of the organized villain pillars: Yakuza were out on a move.

(At the hideout)

It was late at night, Twice and Chisaki were making their way to the empty warehouse, Chisaki was complaining about the unsanitary condition of the base, Twice simply made a joke saying that all the members were already sick.

"You brought in a big fish, Twice," Shigaraki said as he looked at Overhaul who was in his signature mask.

"What? is he famous or something," Magne questioned curiously, Shigaraki gave him a brief introduction of Overhaul, telling him about the Yakuza and Shie Hassaikai. Magne screeched like a madman, fangirling at the presence of the dangerous man from the organized villain world.

"Organized Crime? Is he different from us? Toga suddenly questioned.

"Ok! let me explain, before the AllMight era, the underworld was ruled by many villain groups. Currently, they are only 5 of them left, Mafia, Gang, Assassins, Elite, and the Yakuza. They were brought together for different purposes and are treated as villain reserves. Scarlet also is one of them. Frankly, they are extinct species," Mr. Compress explained. Overhaul simply agreed to Mr. Compress's explanation. He started speaking about the so-called 'legend' of All for One and tried to challenge Shigaraki. He was also provoking Shigaraki by bringing up all his past mistakes.

"Put yourselves under me and give me Scarlet, having her by the Yakuza's side will be huge merit. I'll show you how well I could utilize your abilities" Overhaul continued. This was the last straw and Shigaraki's fuse broke.

"Shut up! I won't give Scarlet to someone like you, she is mine! all mine!" Shigaraki yelled as he rigorously started to scratch his neck in anger. All the members of the league visibly shocked by their boss's sudden outburst. It was ironic, a couple of days ago he was dead set on killing her and now he would not let anyone have her. Overhaul was also taken aback, he did not expect this kind of reaction from Shigaraki at all.