Chapter 1: New life...

"Y/n come on! I'm late because of you!" Her big brother shout angrily "Coming!" Y/n shout back and rushed downstairs "You're too slow!" Her siblings shout at her and they leave 'Why did this happened to me?' y/n thought.

At school

"Oi, y/n buy me food!" Her bully said "Oi! Hurry up!" Y/n stood up and buy them the food they wanted. "Y/n here, you're really genius" the teacher said. "Thank you" Y/n said but this not make her happy, she want to find her happiness....

After school

"Oi! Y/n you should die!" Her bullies said "You're too ugly!" "You're irresponsible!" "No one loves you!" "No one will love you!" Those words echoing in her ears. 'Even I go home everyone will be angry' y/n didn't go home. "Hello, little girl~" the drunk man said and shouldered her. "P-please, let me go" y/n begged but they took her both hands and the other man took the knife and stab y/n three times. "P-please h-help me" y/n passed out because of so many blood run out at her body. Then suddenly they heard a police siren. The police saw y/n lied down covered with blood they took y/n to the hospital.

Y/n pov

"Y/n! Wake up!"

"Y/n we're sorry! Please wake up!"

"Nesan! We need you!"

I heard my family apologizing... Why?... Am I dead now? Then I suddenly heard the beep sound of the heart rate monitor. Am I really dead? The sound of screaming and shouting my name was  gradually disappearing. I felt like I'm falling from the sky... "Huh? A bird?" Is this real "Craaa!" The crow shout 'It's real!' "Ahhhhhhh!" I shout and I saw a river below me, "Wahhhhh!"

Third person

Y/n fell to the river and got hit in her head that make her passed out, the blonde boy heard the scream of Y/n "Tanjiro kun! I heard screaming! W-what is that?!" The yellow haired boy start to panicked "Waaah!" The three boy's heard it then they run toward the river. "There!" The red with black hair point at the girl drowning, the boy who is wearing boar head dive and get the girl. "*Cough*" y/n woked up "It's a demon! Inosuke watch out!" Zenitsu shout and they start to took they're sword "T-thank you for *cough* s-saving me" y/n said "Huh?" Tanjiro said "Ahhh!" Inosuke shout and about to attack but red hair blocked it "Wait guys, didn't you notice he didn't burned from the sun?" The red hair said "U-umm c-can I ask you?" Y/n suddenly asked "S-sure" the red hair said "Why are you clothing like that?" Y/n asked "Huh?" The red hair was confused "Tanjiro! It's a demon! Waahh!" The yellow haired boy start to cry and panicked "Zenitsu, yamero! You're a demon right?" The red hair said, y/n start to check her self and then she start to panic "I'-I'm a demon?! H-how? Huh?" Y/n tears fall down "E-ehhh?! P-please calm down we won't attack you" the red hair said "Oi inosuke why aren't you moving?" The yellow hair asked the boy wearing boar head "N-nothing..." The boar head said "Thank you for saving me, but can I come with you?" Y/n asked "Umm.." the red hair is hesitating because not all demon can be trust "No!" The yellow haired shout "Oi! Fight me!" The boar head said "I-I'm sorry, I'll explain everything..." Y/n said and they stoped what they're saying "Sure" the red hair said said "What if she's lying tanjiro?!" The yellow asked panicked "P-please?" Y/n begged 'Cute' they all said and shook they're head "O-okay, you can explain" the red hair said "W-well you may not believe this but... I fall from the sky and fell to the river. I don't know either how I fall from the sky but... I don't either know why am I a demon, I'm just a normal girl that..." Y/n stoped and the memory start to flash at her head "Ahhh!" Y/n scream from pain "Hey! You okay?!" The red hair asked then the memory vanished "I-I'm okay, I'm Y/LN(your last name) Y/FN(Your first name)" y/n said "I'm Kamado,Tanjiro" the red hair said "I'm Agatsuma,Zenitsu" The yellow haired said "I'm Lord Inosuke!" The boar head said then y/n chuckled "Nice to meet you, but who is she?" Y/n point at the box in the back of tanjiro "a-ahh umm" tanjiro said "It's okay!" Y/n said "Can I come with you?" Y/n asked and the two nod except inosuke. "Arigato gozaimasu" y/n thank and follow them. 'So this is my new life...

Would I find happiness here?'