Chapter 2: Spider demon Family...

Inosuke,tanjiro and zenitsu accept me but when the talking crow  was arriving, my body move by it's own to hide.

I was also confused,I know I learned some of the taekwondo and katana but how could I be so flexible?

Because I'm a demon?

"Tanjiro, I'm so scared right now!"

Zenitsu crying out loud like a child searching his mother.

"Oi,Gombachiro! Let's fight!"

Inosuke was too loud and making everyone fight with him.

"Shut up! We're doing a mission"

Tanjiro shout back and looked at me then smiled

"Y/n are you alright there?"

I smiled softly and nod

"Hai, Arigato gozaimasu"

I bowed and start to walk again

"No need to thank us so much"

Tanjiro was too kind. Zenitsu is like a kid and Inosuke is like a wild beast that always want to fight. But the feeling like an outsider is still in here....

"We need to hurry"

"Oi! I won't lose!"

"Ehhh?! Mante!"

I only smiled and follow them. We stoped before entering the forest.

"Waaaah! It's too dark!"

"Let's go"

Tanjiro and inosuke went in but zenitsu stay there,

"Gomenazai, zenitsu kun"

I said and follow tanjiro and the others. Wait blood, dead people, I sense something strange...

"Wait! Are you okay? Guys! He's still breathing!"

"Wait, tanjiro look out!"

I pull tanjiro, why did this girl attack him? They are both human...

"Help me! Everyone was acting weird. They attacking each other. I don't know what is happening!"

The black hair was trembling. Wait I felt something a little bug walking to my skin. A spider?! A string?! Why is there so many string in the girls body? She's like a puppet controlling by someone.

"Tanjiro! Cut the string!"

I shout, he was confused but He did what I said, I was pointing where is the strings. The spider doing it! I looked at inosuke and he got also string in his body.

"Kantaro! Watch out!"

Tanjiro was almost stab but I blocked and cut the string around inosuke.

"Tanjiro! It's so many spider, the spider is the one that making a web string around the demon slayer corps body!"

"Wait! It's a demon right?!"

"Ummm I..."

Tanjiro can't explain what's happening, why is he with a demon? It's me who's the boy talking about. I noticed that there are so many spider going to the boy's body. I kill the spiders and the man was surprised.

"Sorry"

I bowed that made him more confused.

"Oi! Demon girl! What are you doin-"

"Inosuke look out!"

I kick the dead body that was about to attack inosuke. I felt hunger because of the sense I smell. I can't smell human blood but... It's from another creature.

"Murata! Please keep them out!"

"Yes!"

"Oi! Let's go!"

"Thank you"

"Hurry up! Boar head!"

"Huh?! Come here! Fight me!"

"Stop it! Inosuke!"

They still fight and shouting to each other in this situation? I chuckled quietly and looked at them. I'm happy even tho they sometimes  didn't  notice me I'm here.

"Wait, I can sense the demon if I use my sense"

Inosuke said and put his two sword in the ground and spread his hand to sense it. But i felt the strong smell, I groaned and some second the smell vanished

"There!"

"Okay! Y/n let's go!"

I nod and follow them, wait I saw a boy walking in the string. Tanjiro also noticed it and tried to attack him but it's too high!

"The blood I smell...."

The hunger I felt, it's from her! I looked again to the boy and went away...

Then a huge spider like appeared.

"Inosuke! Watch out!"

I shout and pushed him so he won't get hurt. My right arm bleeds.

"Oi! Are you okay?!"

"Y/n!"

Tanjiro was about to help us but he flew away...

"Kantaro!"

"Tanjiro!"

We shout in unison and we noticed the demon is about to attack us.

Shit! I looked at my right arm it's still bleeding and the smell looks good. What am I thinking?!

"(Inosuke called you in a wrong name) ! What is happening to you?"

"Why are you looking a wild beast that looking at the prey?...."

"Why?..."