Chapter 12: Please protect everyone

Tanjiro kun, is not breathing anymore! He didn't even blink! I can't touch the other upper demon but I am sure that nezuko heard me...

Nezuko saved his brother, that's a relief, I can only exist when it's done.... I can only heal them later... But what I'm worried, what would happened to her? Her anger was too much... Nezuko's body completely heal! S-she's, her... In her mouth the thing in her mouth fall, nezuko's power, she's losing control...

I can't move again, tanjiro! Inosuke please save her, please... Tanjiro get up!

"You're so useless y/n!"

H-huh? Who is that?

"You can't even save anyone! How full?!"

Who are you?! Waht do you want?!

"HAHHAHAHA, y/n can't you buy something expensive? So poor!"

This voices are memories! I need to get out here! I need to!

"Y/n I love you"

Oh shut the fuck up! You're not anyone I know, you are just a fucking brats! Who bully me, abused.... Just die all of you...

I take out my knife and cut my head off...

"Ahhhhh!"

I woke up where I was! Where I fall in the tree... Those five! I need to rush... I groaned in pain.

I walk slowly because I can't heal myself quickly, my limit was in the dream, I don't know what happened but I know it wasn't a dream...
I know they're fighting, sacrificing their lives, I need to rushed but, I can't heal them in this situation, think y/n....

"Wait, shinobou-sama said, I can heal my self like rengokou said to tanjiro kun"

I breath slowly and letting the pain flow over me and absorbing it so it can't spread to my whole body.... Thw slowly fading away and i slowly open my eyes and jumped high....

And landed in the roof near to the destination of uzui...

"Will win! We're demon hunters!"

"No you can't! The pillar your last ray of hope, will die in poison!"

I heard a shout, poison? Uzui-sama?! I was abou to go there but an idea was pop up in my mind...

"Just cut your heads and both you will die simultaneously!"

Those words, I put my mask in the back and let my self like a human. Yes I can do it now, after the solo mission I take from the master, well the solo missions of mine are secret to all... Except the master

My presence turn off and went there faster.

"What are you doing here little girl?"

I heard uzui asked, I run toward him and form a ball blood and touch him the blood went in and uzui kneel down. I do also to the three, before I leave I whispered to inosuke's ear.

"Please be careful I heal you now so don't worry about uzui's body"

"Oi! What did you do?!"

"What a little kid is here"

I asked like a scared little girl, and jump down but went inside below them...

"That's a relief they didn't see me... Like a demon ( ◜‿◝ )"

I looked up and saw uzui's wife, I can't let this happened.

"HINATSURUUUU!!! STOP!!!!"

This can't be happening uzui is my family now, even he didn't accept me....