Chapter 10: Red Light District

We're on a mission and Y/n didn't come with us...

"I'll take this girl in"

"Be well inoko-"

I only follow the lady, we arrived and still following her. I can't speak because of my deep voice.

Then they fixed me or something,

"Gyaaa! His so pretty"

"What a beautiful lady"

I just stay still and wait. I felt the soft and warm presence, but that presence isn't one of this lady's...

Y/n pov

"There is no signal..."

"Why are you here demon girl?"

I just looked at the pillar, and looked around.

"To help..."

"A weak like you don't need here..."

"Okay...."

I just leave and smell that can active my demon, the one that own this body or it's me, full of anger?

Third person

Inosuke heard the other woman's talking...

"I wonder if makio-san is okay"

"She locked her self and won't come out"

'Something is off here... Makio? Uziu's wife, I finally know her name... Not feeling good? So is that the only reason, she stop contacting? I'll try it out.. I'll go check her room... '

Inosuke start to walk annoyed... The mask girl just watching him in the roof even tho, other human's can't see it.

'I want strip! It's too hot! Ajjahsjsbshsjbshuj'

Y/n noticed that uzui's wife was tied with clothes. Y/n can't disobey orders, that's why she just stay still.

"Please be careful the three of you"

Inosuke sense the demon and start chasing, they all meet at the roof where uzui is in.

Y/n pov

What's happening? 

"Zenitsu!"

I shout and about to went there but I can't move even a single muscle. I just froze then I passed out.

I slowly opened my eyes and remember zenitsu. Where could he be? I went to uzui's spot.

"Uzui san! Zenitsu is in dange-"

I was about to touch uzui san but I passed through. I can't touch him! What is happening?!

"This is what it was like! I'm sure! Can you tell if I do this?"

"Well... Yeah yeah uhh... Just hold a bit..."

"It was like this!"

"I think zenitsu and uzui-san come here for regular meet up... Yeah yeah..."

"Zenitsu not coming..."

My tears flowing down to my pale skin. But his still Alive! I can feel his heart beat! His alive! But what can I do? What do I do?

"What do you mean by zenitsu isn't coming?"

"I think I put you in terrible danger..."

No! We're not! Maybe I'm the only one thinking this but we need to help each other, uzui san,

"He stop contacting me last night, also y/n... The desire to save my wives has caused me to commit grave error. Zenitsu's where- about's are currently unknown..."

Zenitsu, if I can't touch human, what about demon?!

"If the demon were upper moon you can't defeat it, you two get out of here your ranks are lower... From here on, I will move on my own. I will regard people who stopped sending me letters are dead."

Uzui-san, I need a right time to touch nezuko...

"No, uzui-san! We.."

"Don't mess this opportunity"

Uzui-san... I need to be brave!

"Uzui san, please forgive me..."

The surrounding stopped,like the world stop only me who can move. I went to uzui san ears and whispered....

"They're all alive but please save them... Don't save me uzui-san..."

Then he vanished...

"Hold up, old man!"

I smiled even tho, I know they can't here me.. I went in nezuko's box and my hand passed though... I felt a soft skin, a wood like a bamboo, I can touch demon.

"Nezuko, can you hear me?!"

"Hmmm?"

"You can hear me! Thank goodness! Don't let your brother hurt himself okay? And our friends! Okay? I'll be leaving for now but please protect them..."

"Hmm!"

I rushed and looked around where is the demon...

"Huh? Nezuko did you just shout?"-tanjiro

"Come on monjiro!"-inosuke

Uzui's pov

Before I leave I heard the demon girls voice...

"Uzui san, please forgive me...They're all alive but please save them... Don't save me uzui-san..."

They're alive? How?..... Y/n can I really trust you?