Chapter 14: Y/n.....

It's been 7 moths and y/n leave the demon hunters. I didn't know it was her plan to not know anyone that she leave the other pillars are happy but I don't....

I miss her so much, shinobou-san was also worried about her. Tanjiro kun got a solo mission while inosuke was acting weird, he usually eat so many foods but now, he almost starve to death, the inosuke we knew change.

"Inosuke, it's been a week when you eat last time! Eat some!"

"Why would y/n leave like that?"

I was froze and sit beside him.

"Inosuke, I know it's hard the one you love leave you behind but-"

"Give me that,I'll eat and train"

Inosuke took the tray and leave me in the room.

"Aoi-chan, how's inosuke?"

"Tanjiro! You got injured!"

"Aoi-chan I'm fine, but how about inosuke?"

I look down and saw tanjiro smile fade away.

"Tanjiro, let's just heal you and we talk"

We went to the room and heal his wound.

"Inosuke, still didn't show his usual self...."

"*Sigh* y/n..."

I just sit and think about y/n who leave us, I don't know but she's not the other demon who just eat someone, she once said that she eat her own kind....

"Y/n, I saw her earlier at the fight... Fighting demon and said...."

I wait and I notice that his keeping those tears in his eyes. I felt someone staring at us and I saw kano. I sign to kanao to come and she did....

"She said that she won't come back and the poison that she took to us..... Spread and it taking his whole body to change like a monster..."

"WHAT?!"

We looked who shout,

"Inosuke..."

"Why! If she come back, shinobou sama gonna heal her!"

"Inosuke"

Shinobou suddenly went in and saw us gloomy.....

"Y/n....I know the poison was gone already before she leave. I don't know but she said that she will wait for muzan ..."

"MUZAN?!"

We all shout in terror. Y/n what are you thinking?!'

"Please calm down, y/n also warned us to protect master. Muzan might went there..."

The whole atmosphere change into really terror. Why is this happening?

"I also got something news from master.."

"What is it?"

"There's a new trainee, her name was...

Akaka Yamamoto..."