Chapter 13: I am just a demon girl?

Even I heald tanjiro his condition still isn't well, I need to practice more....

Also after that fight I saw the two demon past, they we're like me, they got abuse, bullied and more stuff that is too hurtful to see and hear screaming from pain....

It's been two months since tanjiro asleep or let's say, been in a coma, seems also no one else know the little girl that run to them was me...

Inosuke was almost to death that day too, but I absorb it until they recovered, well inosuke got coma too...

I don't know if I will live peacefully.... I absorbed a poison even I'm a demon, still demon can die....

I was sitting at the tree watching the blue sky.... I miss my best friend....

"KIYO-CHAN, NAHO-CHAN,SUMI-CHAN! AOI-CHAN! TANJIRO IS AWAKE!"

Tanjiro is awake? That's nice....

Why am I feel uneasy if I only knew this would happen....

Tanjiro pov

I was feeling better now and I saw y/n, sitting at the tree again....

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

"Yeah..."

"But I can smell you're sad"

"*Chuckled* Don't smell me, I will leave here soon..."

"Huh?! Why?"

"Never mind*laugh* It's just a joke!"

"But-"

"Ay shush! Come on you need to stretch your body, you've been sleeping"

I only nod and follow her, I can smell the fear, sadness and loneliness in her....

We got arrived and we start what we're doing...

Aoi pov

"Aoi-chan can I talk to you?" Y/n asked me her face is not what I always saw when we first met, her face is too scary, and I can feel the sadness in her, after the fight with the upper moon she became like this...

"Yeah"

"Thanks"

We went outside and she carried me, I was shock and almost scream, then she sit me in the roof, she sit beside me and start to say the worst words, I don't want to hear....

"Aoi, I'm leaving tonight..."

"Why?!"

"Do you think I can be that trustful?"

"Yes! You're very nice! Sweet and like a sister to me! So why?!"

"Aoi, I already said this to master, I need to leave before I eat someone here..."

"But-"

"Yes! I'm a demon like nezuko, but this is for the best... Aoi-chan, don't hurt and force yourself okay?"

"Y/n..."

"I have also a plan to not let know the others I will leaving..."

"What is it?"

She wipe my tears and hugged me I sob in her shoulder and I felt a cold liquid from the shoulder to my back, she start coughing...

"Y/n?!"

"Go away!"

She shout and pushed me...

"Aoi!"

"Pigtails!"

Inosuke came and hold me, I looked at y/n smiling full of blood in her mouth, don't tell me this is her plan that everyone thought she bite me...

"Y/n! What are you doing?!"

"Y/n I thought we can trust you?!"

"Y/n?"

The three shout and stand infront of me.

"Aoi, your blood is tasty.... Btw sorry to fool of you..."

"You!"

"SA... YO .... NA.... RA"

She said before she leave she smile sadly and I saw a little tears from her

"YOU'RE REALLY A DEMON Y/N!!'

Inosuke shout that made my hurt ache, no she did it to plan something we don't know, y/n is smart enough....

"Aoi, are you okay?"

"She didn't bite me..."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SHE TOTALLY B-"

"Inosuke! She didn't bite her..."

"WHAT?!"

I looked at tanjiro looking at my shoulder full of blood of y/n he touch my shoulder and press it, I didn't make an expression that hurt me...

"Huh?"

"Before you two went here.... Y/n coughed blood.... Y/n leave us..."

They all got silent...

"What?! Why!"

"Look! Y/n was getting stress out after what happened to rengokou and to us! Remember the day she took the wound in senemi-san? Aoi said that she took our poison, all of us! The four of us! If she fight too long what would happen!"

"But She will die also by the poison..."

I whispered.....

"Wait! When I was walking at the midnight that day she vanished and I looked for her everywhere but.... She wasnt there, then I notice a blood falling on the tree...."

Inosuke said and rushed down...

"Y/n..."

Inochuuzai: hope you like this story ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ