6: Weirdly concerned

Butt witch groaned. She shifted a bit and slightly sat up. "Mmgghh....annoying headache".

"She's awake? Whew! That's good....". Reggie said in her thoughts. Weirdly, she felt concern but was relieved.

Big Deal ran over to Butt witch's side. "Mam you're awake! Are you feeling okay? Do I need to get you something? Medicine? Or perhaps tea?". The small purple male asked worried.

"Agh!-....ugh...". Butt witch pinched at her forhead being annoyed by the painful headache before responding. "No. I am alright". Butt witch said. Before she then noticed the oranged hair ginger child right infront of her. They both made eye contact. Reggie hesitatly looked away. Reggie was about to open her mouth to say something but was weirdly hanging out so she quickly shut it closed. She tried to find her words but couldn't.

"She must be confused to why I'm here. Eariler I was a jerk to her and I didn't even thank for. Why was I feeling so concern when she passed out? I dunno...this is getting awkward". Reggie thought. Knowing she didn't thank the lizard lady for patching her wounded leg. Big Deal was just standing there awkwardly in complete silence. Everyone felt awkward, unsure if to start a conversation or to ask Butt witch if she was okay. Although Big Deal had already asked her that.

Then, the green lizard woman broken the silence in the room. "Twelve, I....didn't expect you to be here. After last time....". Butt witch said. Reggie tried to find her words.

"Uhh....y-yeah I was...me and my friends carried you here and you were passed out-".

"Wait, what?". Butt Witch cut Reggie off. "You and those other two carried me? Here?".

"Well...I wouldn't say carried, we sorta dragged you here since you were heavy". Reggie responded.

"And she stayed to wait for you to wake up!". Big Deal said.

Butt witch looked suprised. She had never expected the 12 year old to stay while she was blacked out. Butt witch looked down to see her cuts and marks from the creature she tackled. The claw and scratch marks were bandaged. Seeing the blood dried.

"You were out for like I think, hours. You were bleeding badly but Big Deal healed you". Reggie said. "And also...".

Butt witch looked at Reggie with a surprise mixed with shock expression.

"I wanna to thank you for helping me and.....saving me from that monster, thing". Reggie said. Her voice sounding a bit hesitant. Her eyes were elsewhere. Reggie felt Butt witch'a hands on her shoulders. She bulted to face the green lizard female.

"I'm suprised, I....didn't think you would even care for me in return. Why did you stay?". Butt witch asked.

"I felt....concern. I just felt a bit worried if you wouldn't wake up. But you did". Reggie responded. Butt witch seemer suprised, but looked thoughtful.

"And...I'm really sorry, for insulting you the last time. I was being a jerk- huh?". Reggie suddenly felt large arms all around her. The butt witch was hugging her. She felt her rest her chin on her head. Reggie was confused. She attempted to say her name but remembered the last time when she did.

"It's okay. You're just a child. You were just being over dramatic and freaked out. And I went to far....but it's all alright". Butt witch said. Placing a hand over Reggie's head while she held her with her other arm.

Reggie rested herself. She didn't expect the green lizard woman to give this reaction. Big deal had finished cooking by now. "M-Mam, I made you food". Big deal said.

"Ah. Thanks Big deal". Butt witch pulled away. Then taking the food plate from Big deal, then turned to the oranged hair child. "Are you hungry?". She asked.

"Ehhhh....". Reggie uttered. "I haven't ate in a while. I just dranked juice".

"WHAT!?". Butt witch yelled. Startling Reggie and Big deal. Resulting a little 'ep' from the small male.

"Just juice!? No food!?". Butt witch asked.

Reggie swung her head. "No".

Butt witch then turned to Big deal. "BIG DEAL! COOK ANOTHER MEAL FOR TWELVE!". The green slender woman yelled.

Big deal shakened a bit. "O-Okay mam!". He said. Quickly heading to cook. Reggie raised a brow in confusion. Butt witch turned to her.

"Wait, why'd you ask him to make another meal?".

"You're staying and eating a full meal. You haven't ate all day, so I'm making you eat". Butt witch said.

"I'm not even hungry!". Reggie said.

"I don't believe that. You're staying and eating. End of disscussion". Butt witch said. Sounding like a mom.

"But I-".

"Ah-Ah-Ah! No. I don't want to hear it". Butt witch said. Placing a finger over Reggie's lips.

Reggie signed. "Well jeez....this is gonna be a long while". Reggie thought.