8: Sick

A week had passed. Reggie was simply living her average everyday life. Going to school, living at home, and going to endless. Although, Reggie, Todd, and Esther began to search through the island trying to find the giant bat like creature.

Reggie, Esther, and Todd were searching through endless once again. Not founded any monster or creature though. Reggie seemly wandered across the beach. She gripped her hammer, looking at everything in her surroundings. Recently, reggie had apparently caught a flu. She had been sneezing and sorta coughing. But she didn't let her parents or friends know. If they knew, they have her in bed all day and taking medicine. She didn't like taking medicine, it tasted bad.

As Reggie kept walking, she suddenly tripped and nearly fell onto her face. She felt something grab her and lift her in the air. "Woah!". Reggie turned to see Butt witch. Wasn't suprised. The lizard lady placed the orange haired child on the ground before then approaching her. "Twelve, you need to watch where you're going". Butt witch said. "And what are you doing?".

"I'm looking for the giant bat thingy! The one that nearly ate my face off!". Reggie responded.

"You mean....the monster from before?". Butt witch guessed.

Reggied nodded. "Yeah". Reggie then turned forward before then audience sneezing. "Ah-Choo!". She sniffed and rubbed her nose with her index finger. She then coughed. She felt her nose stuffy.

Butt witch's eyes widen. She then leaned down and placed a hand over Reggie's forhead. It was warm.

"Twelve, are you sick?". Butt witch asked.

"What!? No!". Reggie responded defensively. The child was a terrible liar.

"You justed coughed. And you're completely warm. You're sick". Butt witch said. Her tail then wrapped around Reggie. Lifting her up. Reggie quickly took notice. "Eh- hey! What are you doing?! Put me down!". Butt witch then began to walk back at the pink vaccum as Reggie tried struggling against her tail. Which Butt witch quickly got annoyed.

"Will you stop!? You're sick Twelve, you're gonna end up spreading that sickness of yours to somebody else. At the very least let me give you some medicine!". Butt witch said.

"Ugh! I don't want medicine! It's gross!". Reggie whined.

"And!? It'll help that sickness of yours to go away. You're sick and I'm not letting that go". Butt witch said. She nearly sounded like a strict mom. Reggie then stopped thrashing around. Grumbled as the butt witch kept holding her.

Butt witch then went straight in side the pink vaccum. She then placed Reggie onto the pink fluffy bed. Butt witch then shouted. "BIG DEAL!!!".

Big deal then came running panicking. He nearly fell over when he approached the green slender woman. "Y-Yes mam?". Big deal asked.

"Get some medicine! Twelve is sick!". Butt witch commanded.

"R-Right away mam!". Big deal said. He then headed somewhere elsewhere possibly getting medicine.

"Mgh". Reggie groaned. She felt a headache. She then rubbed her forhead but the headache didn't go away. Reggie was then annoyed, she slightly punched her forhead. But the headache didn't go away still.

"Hey! Why are you punching your forhead?". Butt witch said. Her tail grabbing Reggie's fist. Preventing her from hitting herself at the forehead.

"It's this stupid headache! It won't go away!". Reggie whined.

"Well, puncing yourself at the forehead won't help. But the medicine will". Butt witch assured.

"Mmmgggh...". Reggie groaned in annoyance. She then fell back landing on her back. She then gripped her bangs from the frustration of her annoying headache.

"Don't do that. You'll ruin your hair". Butt witch said.

"This stupud headache won't go away!". Reggie whined.

"*sigh*....hold on". Butt witch said. She got up and went to get something. She came back with a warm and wet cloth. She walked over to Reggie and placed it on Reggie's forhead.

"Leave it on". Butt witch said.

Big deal then came back with medicine and a glass of water. He then handed it to Butt witch. She turned to Reggie, she held the glass with her tail while she used both hands to remove the cap of the medicine. Butt witch then used it as a small cup and poor the full of it. She then held it over Reggie. "Drink it". Butt witch said. Reggie then drank the whole medicine from the small cup. She quickly swallowed it, grossed out by the taste of it. Butt witch then handed her a glass of water.

Reggie then drank all of the water from the glass. The bad taste of the medicine quickly went away. Reggie sniffed. Her nose was a bit stuffy still.

"Hopefully that will make the sickness will go away". Butt witch said. "Just rest for now". Butt witch said.

"Mmm....ok". Reggie responded. She then turned her head to the side and grabbed a pillow. Trying to get herself comfortable. Butt witch then snatched a blanket and placed it onto Reggie. Butt witch then sat by a nearby chair infront of Reggie. Big deal simply flew back in his cage.

Butt witch kept on watching and watching, until she slowly drift off falling asleep.