2: Accident

Reggie slowly opened her eyes. She was in a hospital bed. She saw her mom and brother sitting next to her. They noticed that she was awake. Reggie's mother hugged her with tears.

"Oh my god Reggie! Thank god you're okay!". She cried. Reggie's brother Dustin then came to her side. "Don't ever scare us like that! You almost freaked me out!". He said.

"I freaked YOU out!?". Reggie said.

"Todd and Esther came to us. Your leg was bleeding and I thought you were dying....but I'm glad you're okay!". Reggie's mom said. Reggie lifted herself up and pulled the covers off, her leg had new bandages. The bleeding had stopped. She felt a slight sharp pain when she tried to move her leg. Her toe felt numb. 

A doctor then came in and approached Reggie's mother. He turned over to Reggie. "Reggie, do you feel any pain?". He asked. Reggie shaken her head."No. I fee totally fine. Can I get up now?" Reggie asked. Wanting to get on her feet. The doctor shook his head. "No, you need to rest for a while until we released you". The doctor then pulled Reggie's mother to the side. They both walked out of the room to speak alone, leaving Reggie and her brother Dustin alone. He spoke.

"So....what happened?". Dustin asked. 

"Nothing. it was an accident. I just hurt my leg and all". Reggie responded.

"Liar, you obviously did something stupid. Tell me the truth". Dustin said. Reggie glanced away. She tried of coming up with an excused of how she hurt her leg. There was no way in hell she was going to tell him about the Butt Witch. He won't even believe her. So Reggie answered. 

"Well, I was outside playing as always and I heard something in the bushes so I was curious and I was attacked by a raccoon". 

"Reggie you idiotic freak". Dustin said. Simply annoyed by his little sister's stupidity. He sighed. "You couldn't been hurt badly. Never do anything like that ever again". Dustin said. He was annoyed by how childish and stubborn of Reggie. But he loved and cared for her. Reggie's mother then came back with the doctor. "Reggie, how did you hurt your leg?". 

"She was attacked by a raccoon". Dustin answered for her. 

"Oh. So it was just an animal?". The doctor said. Reggie's mother sighed in relief. "Is she going to be okay? she had bruises on her face". Reggie's mother asked.

"Yes. She will be fine, we checked her wound and she doesn't have any infections. You can leave now". The doctor said. Reggie then got off the bed. Her leg flinched from a sharp pain. She hissed to herself. But she felt fine. She got in the car along with her mother and brother. During the drive home. Reggie zoned out staring at the window. Reggie's mother needed to go do something and left Reggie and Dustin by themselves. Dustin was in the living room eating and watching TV. Since it was the weekend. Reggie was in her room lying in bed. she started to think back about what happened while she was at Endless island.

She started to see the image of the creature that had attacked her before when she was on endless island. The large creature. Reggie remembered how it saw her. It saw her like another prey. The giant bat creature like thing had so much saliva coming out of it's mouth. It's fur was dark. And the eyes...It was bloodshot red. Like some sort of mutant or some undiscovered creature that didn't look normal at all. Reggie remembered the details perfectly.

"What was that thing? Why can I remember it perfectly? Why do I feel...afraid?". Reggie thought. She could see the monster thing charged at hee with full speed, it raisded its jaws and bite at her leg. It clawed her face and grabbed her with force. Reggie remembered almost screeching when-

"Hey". Dustin knocked on Reggie's bedroom door.

"Huh? Oh hey?". Reggie said.

"Do you want to get you something to eat?". Dustin asked.

"Yeah, sure". Reggie responded.

"Okay. I'll cook some noodles for you". Dustin said. He walked out of the room.

Reggie then turned to the side. She felt a bit tired even thought she just woke up from the hospital. She drifted off into slumber. The image of the giant bat creature mutant thing kept flashing and poping in her head. She groaned. It swung its claws, it roar and let out terrible shrieks, ir raised it's jaws and bite down-

"AAGH!". Reggie startled awake. Her heart was beating like a bomb. She let out a couple of breaths. "Jeez...what the hell?..". Reggie cursed in her mind.

"REGGIE!". Dustin called downstairs. "Your food is ready!".

"Coming!". Reggie responded back. She got off the bed. She looked down at her bandaged wound. Reggie didn't feel any sort of pain. She shrugged it off. "Maybe I should see Esther and Todd about this...". Reggie thought.