4: Suprise

The school day was over quickly. Reggie left the school before Todd and Esther. She walked around the back of the school and simply sat on some nearby bench. She took out a juice box and drank it.

While it was a bit chilly. Reggie seemed be lost in her thoughts about the entire butt witch solution. Reggie wondered what was hidden in endless island. It was part of her imagination after all. She made the key herself.
There had to be something totally wrong.

Endless was supposed to be fun and peaceful for Reggie. A place for her to get away from reality. Reggie didn't think some weird creature or monster could be part of her imagination. Reggie dranked the entite jucie boxe and threw it away. She took out her action figures along with dolls and stared at them. She then looked down at her bandaged leg. It was perfectly fine. When she moved it a bit there was no pain. Not even the slightest.

Reggie then put away her action figures and dolls. She usually liked to play with them in her spare time. But she didn't feel the want to.

"Ugh! What is gotten into me!? Ever since that Butt witch situation....I've been feeling so weird". Reggie pulled her hair. Burying her face in her knees. She was feeling annoyed and stressed.

Reggie then saw Todd and Esther approaching. Running up to Reggie. "Okay. Are we ready to go?". Todd asked.

"Yeah". Reggie responded. She pulled out her key. Teleporting the three of them into endless island.

"Lead us where you saw the monster". Todd said. Reggie didn't need to be told again and quickly went to where the monster or creature attacked her. Reggie noticed that there was a footprint. It was a large size. Not just any large size of an animal. But the size like bigfoot.

Reggie pointed at the footprint. She noticed that there was claw marks at a tree. Esther looked terrified. Todd stared in shock. "Oh my.....". Todd stopped his words.

"So there really something on this island. What will we tell the people of endless?". Esther asked.

"We don't, that'll just freak them out. We need to find out what's on his island before the monster or creature or whatever it is hurts someone!". Reggie responded. Her tone sounding a bit serious.

"Let's search all over endless. See if we can find anything". Todd said. The three kids split up and began searching. Hoping to find any suspicious.

Reggie walked through pass the trees and bushes. She held and gripped her hammer. Preparing for any possible attack that might happen. Reggie stepped out. She walked onto the beach. Keeping an eye out for the creature or monster. Then reggie stopped. Feeling like someone or something was behind her. Reggie closed her eyes. Then-

"YAH!". Reggie swung her hammer turning around quickly. But only ended up hitting thin air. Reggie sigh in simple annoyance. "Dammit...". It was silent until the bushes started moving. Reggie turned to her side quickly. "Who's her!?". The oranged ginger girl yelled.

Reggie gripped her hammer tightly. Hoping to aim perfectly. "Come out and face me!". Reggie shouted. She kept her voice quiet, hearing a growl similar from before.

"I can hear you! I know you're there! Come out!". Reggie yelled.

The giant large bag creature leaped into the air. It targeted towards Reggie. She then swung her hammer straight to the monster's head. Resulting a painful growl. It fell on its side. Lifting itself up and hissing at Reggie.

"Time to kick some monster butt...". Reggie said confidently smirking. The thing charged at her. Reggie stood still and prepared. She leaped hard into the air, flying over the creature. Reggie swung the hammer down at its body. The giant bat creature let out a roar. Before Reggie noticed. She felt it grab her from behind right at her leg. Throwing her down to the ground landing her hard on her back. "GAAH!". Reggie yelled. The monster was on top of her. It grabbed her hammer and twore it apart. Throwing the pieces to the side. Reggie didn't have anything to use to protect herself with nor attack. "Shit..! If I don't have anything to use to fight I...".

The monster pinned Reggie's arms down with strength. It had its face close to hers. Reggie could see the sharp teeth and jaws it had.

"Ahhh!".

The giant bat roared in Reggie's face.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGG!!!!!!!".

Reggie finally panicked. She let out a scream of terror. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!".

Suddenly. Another figure pushes the giant bat off. Reggie couldn't tell who it was in a second since it happened so fast. Reggie sat up and turned to see a suprise.

The butt witch. She was tackling the monster with her bare body. She clawed at the bat thing and bite at the neck. The giant bat mostly screeched. Reggie was paralyzed from amount if shock. The butt witch shouted while she kept attacking the giant bat.

"She's....attacking the thing?". Reggie thought. Watching it all happened.
The butt witch shouted at the creature.

"Don't...Gah!..ever....NGH!...hurt....AAGH *Chomp*....Twelve....A G A I N!!!!!". The butt witch's tone of voice changed sinster for a minute. She then grew into her dragon form and grabbed the giant bat. Before throwing it straight to the sky. The creature landed in some other part of endless.

Reggie turned to the green lizard woman. She turned to see Reggie. She changed back in her normal size. A couple of scratches were on her body. She looked at Reggie and then asked.

"T-Twelve....are you okay?".