7: Bad day

Reggie went up to her bedroom and locked herself in. She fell on her bottom and sobbed. She took her bagpack and threw it across the room. Eariler she had a small argument with her mother about getting an F on some test. She was also bullied for playing with dolls. She was feeling frustrated from it. She was wiped her tears away and rubbed her eyes. "I hate it here....". Reggie mumbled. She then took out her key and teleported to endless. She ignored the people on endless island and simply headed to the beach. She sat nearby the water. Hugging her knees and burying her face. She could feel the tears coming back.

"Stupid jerks...stupid school...I...I hate MY LIFE!!!". Reggie yelled. She was growing with anger. She felt the need of taking her anger out on something. She pulled a large axe. Then got up and went stomping towards the bushes and trees. She began to swing at them. She growled in frustration. Tears fell from her eyes. She continued swinging her axe around. When her arms and hands were tired. She didn't stop, she needed to take her anger out still.

After swinging a couple more times. She calmed down. Seeing a couple of trees and bushes that were chopped. Reggie then finally calmed down. The child signed. Before then putting her axe away. She wasn't going to leave endless island. She didn't want to, she hated reality. So much.

"Twelve?". A familiar voice said.

"Huh?". Reggie turned to see big deal. He was carrying a towel and a umbrella.

"Oh...hey big deal". Reggie said.

"Big deal! What is taking you so long?! I- ". The voice of butt witch yelled. She stepped out of the bushes to noticed the orange haired girl.

"Twelve?". Butt witch said.

"Ah...sorry. this is a bad timing. I gotta go". Reggie said. She attempted to run away but was stopped by butt witch's words.

"Wait a second! Don't go yet". Butt witch said.

Reggie suddenly felt the tears coming back. She bit her tongue and tried holding them back. She didn't want to be seen crying infront of butt witch. She didn't want to be seen as a crybaby.

"Twelve?". Butt witch called out. She looked at the trees and bushes that were chopped. "Did...did you do all this?". She asked.

"I...well, yes. I did...". Reggie responded.

"Twelve. Look at me". Butt witch said.

Reggie was still for a second. She slowly turned. Her eyes were almost watery. She looked like she was crying.

"Twelve. What's the matter?". She asked.

"I...I...". Reggie stuttered.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?- Ack!". Butt witch suddenly felt a small pair of arms around her waist. Reggie had hugged her. Burying her face. She could feel the child sob. Butt witch slowly placed her arms around Reggie before then turning to big deal. "Put away the towel and umbrella. I'll see you back home." She said. Butt witch said.

"Ah, okay mam!". Big deal responded. He turned back heading back to the pink vaccum.

Butt witch then turned back to Reggie. She shook her. Reggie then looked up at the green slender woman.

"Tell me what's the matter?". Butt witch said.

"Okay...". Reggie said. She began explaining about her bad day at school and was being harrassed for simply playing with dolls. She didn't bother seeing Todd or Esther. Although she pretended she was fine when she seen them in classes. She told her about the bullies and she got in trouble for it. She then told her about failing some test she didn't study for. Butt witch listening carefully and was being patience.

"And...well, I took my anger out on the trees and bushes". Reggie said. Wiping her cheek.

Butt witch remained silent. She was simply staring at Reggie seemly looking a bit stunned. She then turned away looking pissed.

"Oh...I probably wasted her time. She probably mad at me...". Reggie thought. She began walking away but felt a hand stop her.

"Wait. Where are you going?". Butt witch asked.

"...I thought I wasted your time". Reggie said.

"No. No you didn't. Not at all". Butt witch responded.

"I...I didn't?". Reggie said.

"No". Butt witch said. She then pulled Reggie into a gentle hug. "You just had a bad day and all you needed is someone to talk to..". Butt witch said. Reggie was feeling shocked. She then buried her face onto Butt witch's shoulder. But she didn't have any more tears left to cry. Butt witch had a furious expression on her face.

"Those damned humans...they're pathetic...they think they can just ruin a child's day like that? And the parents are no good....those damned teachers....those damned teens....I'll t e a r   t h e m  a p a r t". Butt witch said in her thoughts. She remembered in her past. Well, her remaining memories. She remembered how teachers fail her and how she was often bullied. It triggered her.

"Butt witch! You're hurting me!". Reggie said. Butt witch snapped back to her senses when she realized that she had a grip at Reggie's hair.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't realize". Butt witch apologized.

"It's okay". Reggie responded. It resulted into an awkward silence between the child and the green slender woman. What felt like an hour to centries. Reggie broken the silence.

"Hey uh...butt witch?". Reggie said.

"Yes?". Butt witch said.

"Thanks. For taking the time to listen to me". Reggie said.

"It's okay. If you ever need somone to talk to. You know where I am". Butt witch responded. Reggie smiled and hugged Butt witch.

"Maybe she isn't so bad after all. She might actually be a good person...". Reggie thought.