Cate Blanchett x Sandra Bullock

Smut warning

Sandra takes a big swig of her mimosa, which is mainly just champagne. She sits back on her white couch with a big sigh as she watches her costars laughing and joking on The Morning Show.

They both look stunning but Sandy can't help but to keep her eyes locked on Cate. She's wearing a fitted lavender pant suit that hugs her in all the right places. As the buzz from her mimosa starts to spread throughout her body she feels herself grow jealous. Sandra usually isn't a big drinker, especially this early in the morning. But today was different. Seeing her two costars from their movie Oceans 8 joking and touching each other makes her long for Cate's touch.

The segment finally ends and all Sandra wants to do is call Cate, but she brushes off the thought and gets into the shower.  After she gets out of the shower Sandra hears her phone ring from where she was sitting earlier. She walks over to check her phone, a towel wrapped around her still wet body. She picks up her phone to see the name Cate Blanchett lit up on her screen. The brunette's heart starts to beat faster and she feels herself blushing just from reading her name.

She picks up the phone after taking a deep breath to calm herself.  "Hello Cate." Is the best Sandra could choke out without showing her true feelings towards the blonde.

"'Hello Cate'? That's all I get? Come on sweetie, I deserve more than that." The accent dips off every word she speaks. "Is something wrong?" Cate wonders when Sandra doesn't respond.

Sandra's breath hitches as she tries to think of something to say, anything but what she's truly feeling. She can hear Cate's breathing pick up as she anticipates her response. "Yeah I'm fine, just- never mind." She finally chokes out with a lump in her throat.

"I think I know what this is about, I'm coming over." Cate states then hangs up the phone.

Sandra is left standing in her living room, towel wrapped around her body, feeling every single emotion humanly possible flooding through her.

Sandra hears a knock at the door, she opens it to see the blonde standing in the door way. Sandra is wearing blue jeans and black button up silk blouse, making sure to leave a few buttons undone to show off her cleavage. While Cate is wearing one of her many long trench coats, this one being a checkered grey one. Sandra lets Cate in, again the brunette can feel her heart rate start to pick up and her cheeks get hot. Cate takes off her coat and hangs it up in the closet, revealing her outfit. She's wearing fitted black jeans and a low cut baby blue v neck with many gold necklaces around her elegant neck. Cate walks over to the couch and sits down.

"Look I think I know what this is about, but I want you to tell me. Why are you acting like this?" The blonde says.

Sandra sits next to her on the couch and takes a deep breath, "I think you do know what this is about, but if I say it out loud it becomes real. This is all stupid and in my head." Sandra says as she breaks eye contact and lowers her head, ashamed. Cate takes her finger and gently tilts her head back up, so they lock eyes once again.

"I feel it too." Cate says knowingly, her eyes drop to Sandra's lips.

Sandra let's out a relived sigh, "Seeing you and Sarah this morning it made me jealous, I don't understand why.." she shakes her head as the words fall out of her mouth.

Cate shifts her body closer to Sandra as she puts one of her hands on the slightly older woman's thigh. Which makes Sandra sharply inhale and her body begins to start buzzing, just from her touch.

Cate slowly starts to lean in, lips parted. She then kisses Sandra, gently at first as to make sure this is what Sandra meant. Sandra kisses her back, but harder letting her know that Cate was right.