Sarah Paulson x Sandra Bullock

Smut warning

The sun shines onto Sarah's eyes, causing her to flutter them open. She looks at her wife who is peacefully sleeping. She sighs as she turns on her phone to check the time, only 8 am. They don't have to be on set for another hour.

With this in mind, Sarah leans over and plants soft kisses onto her wife's neck. "Mhm?" Sandra mutters as she's still sleeping. Sarah smirk as an idea forms into her mind.

"Sandra, you awake?" Sarah asks not expecting a response. When she's satisfied that her wife is still sleeping, she gently gets up and makes her way to the foot of the bed.

She lowers herself between her legs as she gently spreads them, giving access to her pussy. Sandra was still naked from their wild night last night.

Sarah starts by kissing the insides of her thighs just to see how asleep she was. Sandra let's out a low moan as she gets closer to her center.

Using that as fuel Sarah slowly teases her wife's slit. Licking up and down, and gently kissing her center. Sandra adjusts her body to give her more access, her eyes still closed.

Sarah starts to slowly pick up the pace when she sees her wife's eyes flutter. Sandra can't take the teasing any longer and grabs a tough of her wife's hair, shoving her into her pussy.

Sarah latches onto her clit and begins to suck and lick simultaneously, causing Sandra to arch her back. She then inserts two fingers into her tight opening and curls them against her. Sandra grips her hair tighter, her eyes still closed.

Pumping her fingers and sucking on her clit makes Sandra start to breath heavy as she's close to orgasming.

"Please." She breathlessly moans. Her words just make Sarah suck harder.

Finally Sandra's body tenses up, her grip still strong on Sarah's hair and her pussy tightening around Sarah's fingers.

Sarah slowed her pace until she could pull her fingers out and clean them with her mouth. Smirking at her wife who's eyes just opened.

"Good morning." Sarah smiles as she walks over and begins to get dressed.