Cate Blanchett x Reader (Part 1)

You hear the bell ring while you take your seat. Taking out your notebook and papers for this lesson, you make eye contact with Ms. Blanchett. She flashes a smile with a slight wink at you, only at you.
You immediately put your head down to hide your red cheeks.

She looks gorgeous today. Normally Ms. Blanchett always looks gorgeous, but today was different. She was more dressed up. Wearing a tight black pencil skirt that hugged her ass and a light pink blouse, tucked into her skirt.

Hearing her heels click on the floor, you look back up at her.

"Quiz today." She announces while kids groan and roll their eyes. Ms. Blanchett mimics their groans.

"Ugh. I know. It's like I haven't been telling you guys about this all week." She sarcastically remarks, causing you to let out a small giggle. Which makes her look directly at you again, she smiles.

She hands out the quizzes to everyone, when you get yours, you sigh, relieved. You studied hard and knew you would ace this, just glad that you were prepared for once.

Kids started to finish their tests and got up to hand them in. Your anxiety kicks in because you were only half way done. You were distracted by Ms. Blanchett, but you took a deep breath and focused yourself.

Ms. Blanchett was walking around, checking on everyone. As you heard her heels click louder, getting closer to you. Your heart beats faster and your palms get sweaty. But you don't look up.

You feel a hand placed on your shoulder which makes you jump slightly. You feel warm breathing on your ear and neck as Ms. Blanchett bends down to your ear and whispers, "You better get this right, Y/n. This test it very important." She annunciates each word, which made you question why this test was so important.

Regardless you finished the test, making sure to proof check your paper at least 3 times. The bell rings dismissing you for lunch, you and the rest of the class walk towards the door as Ms. Blanchett announces, "I will grade these papers during lunch, and give them back when you come back. Enjoy your lunch!" She informs her students, most of them already gone into the sea of students.

Feeling bad you turn around and say, "Have a nice lunch Ms. Blanchett!" smiling at her. She winks at you again and says thank you. There's that wink. You turn and head out the door as the redness spreads across your cheeks.

After lunch you walk back into Ms. Blanchett's room, and find your seat. Looking at your teacher, you see her staring directly at you from behind her desk.

You've always had a crush on Ms. Blanchett and you were convinced she had one on you. But you pushed those thoughts out of your head. That was insane, a teacher having a crush on you, a student. You couldn't wait to turn 18 and once you did, nothing changed.

Ms. Blanchett stands and begins to pass back students tests. When she got to you, she looks you in your eyes and hands your test to you, face down. You start to panic, thinking you did horrible. You couldn't have, you studied.

See me after class ;) was written on top of your paper in red pen. You look up at Ms. Blanchett, confused. And she gave you a reassuring nod, which calmed your nerves.

After the bell rang dismissing the class, you stayed in your seat. Your heart was racing, palms were sweaty and your cheeks grew red, yet again.

"Come here." Ms. Blanchett said as she did the 'come hither' motion. You stand up and start to walk to her desk.

"Bring your test." She demands. Following her orders, you turn around and grab your test.

"Good girl." Ms. Blanchett praises, those words made your stomach flip. She knew exactly what she was doing.

You place your paper on her desk and she motions for you to stand next to her.

"You see these numbers?" She points to all your answers.

"Yes ma'am." You reply, looking at her hands. Her fingers were covered in rings. And her nails were short.

"Ma'am. I like that." She says, turning her head to look at your face. She licks her lips while glancing her eyes at your lips.

"Y/n, these numbers are special," She explains. You looked at her, confused. She nods and continues "if you put these numbers you answered together in order, it's my phone number." She informs you, looking back into your eyes. A wide smile plastered on her face.

You smile back at her, knowing what she's getting at.

"I'm glad you got these answers right, otherwise it would've been devastating." She says with a chuckle.

"Okay, you need to go or you'll be late for your next class." She says while handing you your paper. You try to protest, but like she read your mind she says, "Y/n, go." You reluctantly nod and gather your things.

Right before you walk out the door you hear her call, "Oh! Y/n, you better call me tonight." She winks at you.

"Yes ma'am." You tease right as you walk out the door.