Cate Blanchett x Reader

Smut warning

Cleaning up after dinner you take the dishes to the sink, gently placing them in the basin of the sink. You quickly scan the room to make sure you didn't miss any stray dishes.

You hear the shower turn on from the bathroom. Deciding you should wait to wash the dishes so Cate doesn't get blasted with cold water, you make your way to the couch.

Right before you got to the couch, footsteps grow closer and louder. You look over to see Cate standing in the doorway to your bedroom, completely naked. Your eyes widen at the surprise of your wife standing before you. Her body looks like a marble sculpture, every inch made to perfection.

Cate strides over to where you were, frozen, in front of the couch and grabs your hand. Without protest you let her guide you through you bedroom and into the bathroom. You close the door behind you as Cate turns around and kisses you.

Your hands explore her body as if you never felt her before, making sure to touch every inch of her skin. Cate breaks away from the kiss and looks into your eyes, you seem to melt looking at her icy blue eyes. Completely enraptured by her, you place a gentle kiss on her lips.

She lifts your shirt up and tosses it to the side, understanding what she's getting at, you peel off the rest of your clothes.

Cate smiles and turns away from you, opening the shower door and stepping in. You watch her, completely entranced by her. You've been married to Cate for years, but she never seizes to take your breath away, no matter how many times you've see her.

Cate lets the water run over her naked body, she tilts her head back letting the water flow down her neck, hugging her curves. You longed to be the water, gliding over her entire body. You continue to watch her, now she's running her hands through her soaking wet hair, then running her hands down her body.

Unable to take it any longer, you step into the shower with her. Her wet body pressed against yours, the hot water on your back and her piercing eyes made your knees weak.

Cate kisses you again, this time with more passion. You press her up against the wall of the shower, causing her to shudder against the cold tile on her back. You slightly raise your leg, letting Cate rest her center on your leg.

Cate moans as you run your tongue horizontally across her bottom lip, demanding entrance. She grants you entrance and your tongues collide together. Cate slowly rocks her hips against your leg, making her slightly twitch.

Using one hand wrapped around her for support, you let your other hand explore her body again. Gliding your hand over her, you stop and her breast and begin to kneed it in your hands. You twirl one of your nipples between your fingers, her head thuds against the wall as it falls back.

Cate has picked up the speed of her hips and her breathing has increased drastically. You slide your hand up to her neck and gently wrap your hands around her neck.

"Oh fuck, Y/n." Cate whispers. Knowing this will drive her crazy, you kiss her jaw, your hand still resting around her neck. She's now grinding as fast as she can, getting closer to orgasming.

You kiss her lips as she moans your name. With a few more passes, her body tenses up, her breathing hitches and her head falls back. You push your leg into her and gently rock back and forth, guiding her down from her high. She melts into your arms and kisses your neck.

After she can stand on your own, you get an idea in your head. Turning around, you grab the detachable shower head and change the setting.

Cate looks at you in surprise, instinctively bitting her lips. You kiss her, Cates hands wandering through your hair, gently tugging.

"Open your legs." You command your wife.