Sarah Paulson x Reader

Smut warning

You hear Sarah indistinctly talking and you let out a small chuckle as you look at your reflection in the mirror. You peek your head out of your bedroom to make sure she's still sitting at her desk.

She's on her 5th Zoom interview with a talk show host, promoting her new movie. You can't remember who she was talking to but it really didn't matter.

You make your final touches, teasing your hair to give it that perfect messy look, adjusting the straps on your skimpy underwear and bra set. This set was Sarah's favorite and it drove her wild every time she saw you in it.

You put on a robe and wink at yourself in the mirror as you tie it shut.

You slowly walk out to the living room to see Sarah still at her desk, still on the call. Her eyes immediately glance up at you, a smile spreading across her face.

While she's still looking at you, you begin to slowly undo the knot on your robe. Once it's undone you teasingly open your robe, to reveal you in a red lace lingerie.

Sarah swallows as she attempts to hide her crimson cheeks. She looks back at who ever was talking and answered a question. But immediately looking back up at you. So you give her a little wave.

You position yourself just perfect, so when Sarah is looking at you, it looks like she's looking at the camera. Sarah has no idea what you're about to do, but she watches you not wanting to miss what's coming.

Slowly you reach your hand around your back and unclip your bra, revealing your two perky breasts. Sarah's mouth immediately drops but she shuts it right away.

You knew this interview was live, you had to be quiet. Which would be a challenge for what you had planned.

You grab your breasts and twirl both of your nipples simultaneously. Sarah arches an eyebrow at you. You make direct eye contact with her and pull down your panties at a painstaking pace.

Sliding one of your hands down your body, you run your nails across your skin, causing goosebumps. Finally your hand reaches your pussy and you smirk at Sarah. She was talking about her favorite memory on set, while looking at you with lust in her eyes.

Gently you start to rub your clit, teasing yourself. Your head falls back instinctively. You bring your hand back up, and put your pointer finger into your mouth. Slowly you suck on your finger. Once you were satisfied you brought it back down.

You run your hand vertically on your pussy, teasing yourself before you insert your finger inside you, biting your lip to suppress your moan. Sarah watching you in fascination, practically drooling.

You start to pick up pace, adding another finger into
your tight opening. Curling them against you, and bringing your other hand to your clit.

Letting out a small squeak as you try to suppress another moan, but the pleasure overtakes you. Sarah gives you a warning look and you want to moan louder but you hold it back. To prevent another moan escaping you, you take your panties and put them in your mouth. Sarah shifts in her seat as she watches you.

Closer and closer to orgasming you keep eye contact with Sarah. You begin to feel your pussy tighten around your fingers, your legs start to shake and you're afraid you might collapse, but you keep going.

With one more stroke you reach your climax, your body convulsing as the wave of ecstasy comes over you. You guide yourself to the floor as your legs gave out.

Laying there on the floor you get another idea. After catching your breath, you get on your hands and knees, crawling towards Sarah. She gives you another warning look as she knows what you're about to do.

Crawling under her desk, you see she's still in pajama shorts. You laugh at the sight of Sarah in a full face of makeup on and a nice shirt, but pink striped pajamas shorts.

Sarah continues her interview normally, it felt like it would never end.

Looking up at her from under the table you take her shorts and pull them to the side. Almost gasping at the sight in front of you. Sarah never put underwear on from the night before and her pussy was drenched.

You smile at your work. Slowly you bring your head closer to her pussy, you're about to lick her when you feel someone grab your hair. Sarah pulls you up from under the table and onto her lap by your hair.

"You've been a very bad girl" Sarah warns as she slaps your ass which makes you let out a small moan.

Being so focused on Sarah you didn't hear the interview end.

"Mhm looks like you need a punishment," Sarah looks into your eyes with a hunger. "Bedroom. Now." Sarah demands.