Sandra Bullock x Reader

Smut warning.

The light ahead of you turns red, easing your foot off the gas and onto the break, you glance over at Sandra. She's looking out the window, taking the view in. You smile at her, taking in your own view of her. You take your hand off of the wheel and gently place it onto her thigh. She looks over at you and blushes, placing her hand on top of yours, brushing her thumb against your hand. Which made you melt into your seat, Sandy picks up your hand and kisses the top of it. 

Your heart rate slightly picks up as her soft, warm lips makes contact with your cold hand, shivers run down your spine. She places your hand back on her thigh but further up her thigh then where it previously rested.

You glance up at her as she slyly smiles at you, "Green." She informs you with a wink. Sighing, you break the eye contact and continue to drive. You were on the way home after picking up Sandy from filming Oceans Nine. 

 The roads were oddly quiet today for a Friday in Los Angles, but it was nice, it felt like only you and Sandy were on the roads. Your breathing hitches when Sandra places her hand inside your thigh, sliding her way up. You look over at her when she warns, "Eyes on the road." Fighting the urge to pull over, you follow her directions and continue to drive. "Good girl." Sandra purrs gently. She continues to slide her hand further up your thigh, tracing little circles with her nails. Goosebumps arise over every inch of skin she touches. 

Sandra starts to get dangerously close to your center. You want to beg for her to rub you, but knowing better, you keep driving. You put all of your strength into focusing, but it was difficult with Sandy teasing you through your jeans. Finally she gently rubs you up and down, barely putting any pressure, which made your pussy throb. You let out a small grunt to encourage her to keep going, "Mhm please, baby." 

She gently picks up her pace and applies more pressure, making you twitch with pleasure. You quickly glance at her, seeing the most devious look on her face. "Road." She warns again, pulling her hand away. You whine in protest and focus on driving. Once Sandra is satisfied you're paying attention, she forcefully rubs circles around your clit. But not causing enough pressure due to the layers of clothes separating you. 

Turning left onto a secluded road, Sandra unexpectedly says, "Pull over." Pointing to the side of the road. You follow her directions and pull over. "Turn the car off, and get on my lap." Sandra demands. You put the car in park and turn it off with shaky hands. After you pull the keys out of the ignition, you climb over the counsel and place your knees on either side of Sandy's thighs. You have to keep your head low so you don't hit your head on the roof, forcing both of your faces to be inches away from each others. 

"I need you, Y/n." Sandra breathes out, unable to hold it in any longer. With those words, you unzip her jeans and slide your hand down her dark blue jeans. Surprised to find her panties soaking wet. "Is this for me?" You ask, already knowing her response.

"I've been thinking about you all day at work, your hands, your kiss, your tongue.." Just hearing Sandra say that made you wet. 

"Fuck Sandy.." Is all you can mutter out as she slips her hands down your pants. You start to rub her pussy faster, she matches your pace. Slowly you slide in your middle finger into her wet opening, making Sandy's eyes roll back. She returns the action onto you, pumping her fingers in and out of you. Both of you start to pick up the pace, slipping another finger into each other's openings. 

Sandra's head starts to fall back and her eyes close, "Don't you dare cum yet, look at me." You demand. Sandra whines but tilts her head up and looks at you. You press your forehead against hers, looking into her dark brown eyes. She looks back at you and can't help but smile. 

"Cum for me, Y/n." Sandra begs because she can't hold her orgasm for much longer.  Getting closer you tell her to put another finger inside of you, filling you up. Both of you rapidly thrusting your fingers in and out of each other, making the car shake. Sandra brings her mouth to your neck and kisses your neck, nipping gently at your skin. 

You feel yourself about to fall over the edge, "Harder." You plead, Sandra follows your order. Finally you tighten around her fingers, Sandra's back arches into you, both of you breathing rapidly. With one final thrust you both orgasm simultaneously. You collapse into each other as you both come down from your high. 

Sandra wraps her arms around you, making you melt into her. You place soft kisses onto her neck and she kisses the side of your head. Gently Sandra runs her hands up and down your back, making you shiver. Breaking away from her you look into her eyes and kiss her. Kiss her like you never have before. 

Sandy breaks the kiss and says, "Let's go home, Y/n." 

Placing one last kiss onto her lips, you slide back over to the drivers seat and head home.