Cate Blanchett x Reader (Part 2)

Smut warning

Your heart pounds as you listen to the phone ring. You let go of a breath you didn't know you were holding when you hear someone pick up.

"Y/n?" You hear from the other line.

"Yes, hi Ms. Blanchett." You reply, unable to contain the excitement in your voice.

"Oh please- Cate." Ms. Blanchett insists.

"Ok, Cate." You repeat, trying to get used to calling her by her first name.

"Come to my house tonight. I think you know what to wear." Teases the older woman on the other side of the phone.

"Yes ma'am." You reply, thinking of which lingerie set you were going to wear.

"Great. I'll see you soon, Y/n. I look forward to seeing you." You can hear her smile on the other line. Then she hangs up the phone.

You jump in the shower, to get ready for tonight. Once you finish, you get out and begin to pick out what you're going to wear. You hear you phone ding and go to check it. It's a text from Cate.

Can't wait to see you tonight, I have a surprise for you ;)

Attached was a photo of Cate, naked. "Fuck." You breath out taking in the picture you just received. This just fueled you to pick out an outfit. Your phone dings again, checking it you find another text from Cate.

Also, don't wear makeup. With what I'm going to do to you, it'll just make a mess.

Reading that text your heart rate picks up. You practically run around the house searching for something to wear. Buried deep in your closet you found a lingerie set, perfect for tonight. You put it on, making sure everything fits just right. Once you're satisfied, you head out the door.

Following the GPS, you pull up to a giant house. Your jaw drops at the sight of it. You knew Cate had money, but didn't know how much. "Apparently a lot." You mutter to yourself. Getting out of your car, adjusting your sweatshirt to make sure nothing is peaking through.

You take one final breath to collect yourself as you march up to the front door. Before you can knock, the giant wooden door swings open, revealing Cate smiling at you.

"Ah! You're here!" Cate exclaims, pulling you inside.

"Go sit on the couch." She gently instructs, you shyly walk over to the couch. You haven't warmed up yet to being in her house, you felt like a stranger.

As if reading your mind Cate sympathetically says, "Y/n don't be nervous. My home is your home. Get comfortable."

You let out a small chuckle and start to relax.

"There you go." Exclaims Cate.

She quickly runs into the kitchen and come out with two glasses of wine. You graciously take one. She takes a sip of her wine, you take a sip with her, glancing at each other over the rim of your glasses.

Cate licks her lips to catch a bit of liquor that spilled. You can't help but stare at her lips, craving them. She slides closer to you on the couch, putting her arm around you on the back of the couch.

You turn to face her, she slowly leans in. Her eyes drop down to your lips, not being able to take it any longer, you close the distance. You collide into each other, kissing, hard.

Her tongue pushes into your mouth, demanding entrance. You open your mouth, she kisses you passionately. Tasting liquor on her tongue. A small moan escapes from her between the kiss. She kisses your neck, making you whimper with each kiss.

Cate stands up and reaches for your hand. You place your hand in hers, she pulls you into her bedroom. Shoving you onto the bed, she gets on top of you. Kissing you till you loose your breath.

You let your hands wander all over her body, making sure to leave no part of her body untouched. You grab at her full ass, hungry.

Breaking away from the kiss again, Cate slips off the bed and stands. Slowly she begins to remove pieces of her clothing, painstakingly slow. You can't take the teasing any longer, you jump up and begin to tear her clothes off of her. You toss aside all her clothes until she's left in just her bra and panties.

You step back and marvel in her beauty, taking in everything.

"Fuck you're so hot." You moan, pulling her into another kiss. Without breaking the kiss, Cate starts to rip your clothes off of you.

"Get these off. Now." Cate commands through the kiss.

Without hesitation you take off your clothes faster than you ever have before. Never breaking the kiss, which you impressed yourself by.

Cate slams you back onto the bed. She unhooks your bra in one swift move, you unhook hers too. She trails down leaving kisses on your body as she moves. Goosebumps raise on your skin, Cate smiles against your torso.

She enjoyed the way you writhed under her, completely submissive to her.

She passes your throbbing pussy and kisses the inside of your thighs. You whine as she gets closer and closer to where you need her most. Cate jumps to your other thigh, kissing all over, skipping your pussy again. Your hips buck up to try to get her mouth to your core. She just looks up at you, smirking deviously.

Cate brings her mouth to the top of your panties, swirling her tongue on your abdomen. A small moan escapes your lips as she gently grabs the top of your panties with her teeth, starting to pull them down.

Your teacher pulls your panties all the way down by her teeth. The sight of her doing that instantly drenched your pussy. You were sure your pussy was dripping.

Cate then stands and removes her own panties, tossing them to the side. She climbs back onto the bed and plant her knees next to you, one on each side of your head.

She looks down at you to make sure this was okay, it was more than okay to you. You reach up and grab her hips and pull them down so her pussy is in your face.

She moans in surprise as you pull her hips down and lick her slit. You lick vertically, teasing her. Making her want you, need you. You swirl your tongue on her clit, Cate's hips buck. Not wanting her to orgasm yet you insert your tongue inside of her.

Cate screams in pleasure when your tongue enters her. You insert your tongue in and out. The sound of her pussy and her moans fill the air.

"Be a good girl and suck on my clit." Cate demands, continuing to buck her hips. Wanting to push her, you continue to slide your tongue in and out of her pussy.

The older woman grabs your hair and sternly says, "I said be a good girl and suck on my clit." A challenging tone in her voice.

"Do it for mommy." She coos. Hearing her say those words made your stomach flip, so you followed her command. You suck on her clit, hard.

Cate uncontrollably rocks her hips back and forth on your face. Her muscles begin contracting, her back arches, head falls back and her breathing hitches as she orgasms. Unable to hold herself up she falls backwards onto you, making you sit up so you still have access to her pussy.

You gently lick her throbbing pussy vertically, bringing her down from her orgasm. Once she catches her breath she sits up, in your lap. Kissing  you once again, but this time hungrier than ever.

Cate stands up and starts to walk towards her bathroom.

"Stay here. Play with your pussy to keep it nice and wet for mommy. And do not cum," she warns "I have a surprise." Cate says as she disappears into the bathroom.