Christmas•part two

Song for this chapter: Fade into you-Mazzy Star

Ron's POV
"Blair! Okay, now it's time for you to open one of your gifts from me." I say excitedly.
AAAAAH I'm so excited
She smiles and looks at everyone as she starts pulling on the wrapping paper. She opens up the gift.

Blair's POV
I open up the gift and it's a wizards chess set. I look to Ron with a big smile and I get up to hug him. Everyone's watching so I feel a bit tense but I subtly melt into his arms as he whispers, "I got you a set since you're better than me at playing.".
I laugh a bit as I sit down holding my wizards chess tightly. Arthur gives Ron a pretty big sized gift and he says "It's from me and mum.", Ron raises his eyebrows and starts unwrapping it. I laugh at his eager face. He looks adorable.
He opens up the gift and he opens his mouth from shock.
"What is it?!" The twins ask as Ron still hasn't shown us. Ron pulls out an acoustic guitar with gleaming eyes. He jolts up from his seat and gives Arthur and Molly a tight hug. "Thank you so much mum and dad." He utters closing his eyes from happiness.
"No problem. Your father saw it when he was studying muggles and he thought you'd like it.".
Ron smiles and sits next to me with his guitar. He leans towards me saying "Should I learn how to play 'Fade into you' ?", I laugh and roll my eyes as I look to everyone else as they open up their gifts.
George and Fred both pull out a skateboard from Arthur and Molly and they jump up giving each other a high five.
"Okay now it's time for you to open up my gift." I say to Ron with somewhat of a smirk on my face. I hand him the gift and he opens it quickly to see the cassette tape and player. It has 'Freckles' written on it. He looks to me as he flutters his eyelashes, "Freckles?" He asks.
"Well... I just thought to put that on there... because you have freckles, and this is a playlist that reminds me of you. And ya know when I think of you I also think of your freckles..?"
My heart beats faster and I try my hardest not to sound weird. Oh gosh I shouldn't have written that on there.
"I love it." He says with a big smile. I let out a sigh of relief knowing he likes the gift. I hand him the pumpkin pasties I got him the other day and he shouts out a "Yes!", filled with excitement.

———

Ron's POV
Everyone opened up their gifts from each other and we're all sitting down in the living room talking.
Alright. It's already one in the afternoon so it's time to tell Blair her second gift.
"Hey. Come with me to the kitchen. Harry and I have to tell you something." I whisper to her. Harry nods his head at me for reassurance that we're going to tell her the 'gift'.
We enter the kitchen and I grab her hands saying "Alright, please don't get mad at me. But I told Harry and everyone else that your father is Regulus Black." She lets go of my hands and I continue to say "I know you didn't want me to tell them but Harry's godfather is Sirius. Your uncle."
Harry calls over Sirius to come into the kitchen,
Sirius walks into the kitchen and Blair's face lights up. She's never met him so she just stands there.
"Harry told me all about you and he said you don't have family to be with. Harry, you, and Hannah are invited to live with me. If you'd like to that is. I know you all don't have loving homes and I feel it's best if I take care of you all. Considering you're my niece." Sirius smiles and gives Blair a warm hug, I smile looking at the two of them and you can hear her sniffling.
"Blair. Oh no. Don't cry. Please." I say somewhat moving Sirius out of the way. I hold her cheek and I can feel all eyes on us. She looks up, quickly wiping tears off her cheek.
"Sorry I just... I'm glad you did this for me." She replies with a smile.
"Alright everyone, it's time to eat dinner!" Mum says lightening up the mood.

Blair's POV
Molly starts handing out everyone's plates filled with food. I sit down towards the end of the table, away from everyone else and Ron sits right next to me. He gives me a smile before he starts stuffing his face with food.
I feel like I need to give him more gifts. Considering he gave me a new home and he seriously helped me get out of staying alone at Hogwarts or staying with Lucious and Draco. I feel I owe him so much.
The least I can do is tell him how I feel. Or maybe show him how I feel.
Because of all the commotion going on around us I know no one will see us.
You can do this. Just do it. Don't be scared.
I grab his hand underneath the table and I caress his hand with my thumb as my heart beats fast, and I try not to make it obvious to everyone around us. He slightly chokes on his food from being caught off guard and he looks into my eyes, I smile acting as if I'm not doing anything. He looks down at our hands and his cheeks turn completely red.
What if I'm making him uncomfortable?
I hesitate to let go but I do. Automatically he grabs my hands, somewhat rough, like he wants more.
So... I put my leg around his as I laugh lightly to something Fred said. He tenses up and he puts his food down, clearing his throat as he looks away.
"What's wrong Ron? Does the food taste weird?" Molly questions sincerely.
"Oh no. It's perfect. I'm completely fine." He replies somewhat frantically.
I feel a sudden courage and I put my hand on his knee, I move my finger in small circles on him to make him feel flustered.
He sits up straight and looks at me.
"Blair! I have to show you something." He says loudly so everyone can hear him. I look around awkwardly as he gets up and takes my hand to take me upstairs.
"What are you doing Ron?!" I whisper shout.
He continues to walk as he holds my hand tightly, finally making it to his room he opens the door, pulling me in there with him.

Ron's POV
She looks as confused as ever. Honestly I am too, I don't know where this confidence came from.
"What is it Ron?" She asks.
I mumble out "Oh what the bloody hell am I waiting for?"
I grab her cheeks and I pull her face towards mine, connecting our lips.

~~~
Warning:It's going to get a tiny bit spicy, only read if you're comfortable with it.
~~~
I push her up against the wall as I put my left hand on her cheek and my right hand on her hip, pulling her closer to me.
"Is this alright?" I ask, not wanting to make her do something she doesn't want to.
"Perfect." She declares, pulling me into another kiss by the collar of my shirt.
Bloody hell this is amazing.
I feel the urge to do more than kiss, so I move my hand from her hip to the hem of her shirt, pulling it up a bit.
I caress the skin that's showing from the bottom of her shirt. Making us both heat up.
Suddenly she pushes me off of her, making my heart stop a bit.
"Did I do something wrong love?"
Instead of answering, she pushes me onto my bed with an eager force.
Making me smirk.
"Want more huh?" I query.
"We can't do... that. Everyone is here. But we have ten minutes to do what we can do." She says with red cheeks.
"Sounds brilliant." I say smirking.
I grab my wand from my pocket and I point it to the door saying "Colloportus.", so I can lock the door and no one will walk in.
I look down to her straddling me. Blimey.
"You don't know how long I've wanted this to happen." She whispers to me. I raise my eyebrows, she doesn't know how long I've waited for her to do this with me.
She smiles and kisses me on my nose.
"What... are you doing?" I ask, laughing.
"Kissing your freckles."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count: 1463
OMFG I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER
I hope you all enjoyed it! Just a reminder to stay safe! Have fun! And here's an inspiring quote, hopefully it helps in some way. xxx

If anyone is having a rough time, I'm here if you want to talk to someone :)