Bloody hell Ron

Song for this chapter: Jealous Guy-John Lennon

Ron's POV
It's been five days since Blair and I had our... encounter. Today is the day before New Years Eve which is extremely exciting.
Her and I haven't talked about it but we give each other coy looks every now and then that give me butterflies. Since Christmas, all I can think of is how her soft lips felt on mine. Or how her slim fingers felt in my hair. My thoughts are interrupted, "Ron... this is Blaise." Blair says introducing me to the guy sitting across from us.
The twins, Hannah, Hermione, Ginny, and Harry came to The Leaky Cauldron with Blair and I because Blair wanted us all to meet Blaise and his sister.
She said they're pretty lovely and apparently Blaise and Amelia really don't have people to talk to, because it's usually just them and their mum.
"Nice to meet you all." Blaise says with a half smile. His sister and Hermione are already having a conversation. This is awkward... what the bloody hell do we talk about?
Blaise isn't really talkative, nor have I been fond of him.
Harry let's out a sigh as he rolls his eyes at the silence that I haven't filled, "How was Christmas Blaise?" he asks enthusiastically.
"Pretty good actually. I've been excited to meet you all... and to see Blair again." He responds with a smirk.
Blair gives him a small laugh, making my chest rise a bit.
Don't get jealous you git.
"Honestly! When I hadn't seen her for just a few days I missed her so much!" I chime in abruptly, making
Blaise blink slowly at me as he drinks the pumpkin juice he ordered earlier.
Bloody hell Ron. Don't make a fool of yourself.
I put my back against the cold chair, looking around at the paintings on the wall as Blair and Blaise talk.
I'll just not talk for now since I'm making it awkward. I bask in the pumpkin scent around me, trying to stay calm.
I look at everyone, realizing they're all having fun but me, the only thing that'd make me feel better is Blair but she's obviously occupied. So I'll go get something that will at least make me feel a bit better.
"I'm going to Honeydukes. I'll be right back." I whisper to Blair in her ear. She looks at me with somewhat of a concerning look until Blaise says something that makes her laugh.
I walk away, putting my jacket on and clenching my fists.
I murmur to myself, "Why the bloody hell am I acting like this. I bet she doesn't even like him.", I roll my eyes to myself as I walk into Honeydukes, hearing the bell sound indicating that someone just walked in.
I walk to the the pumpkin pasties with my head looking down, taking in the silence around me.
I quickly grab the pumpkin pasties with somewhat of a smile on my face. As I walk over to the register, I look out the window to see Blaise and Blair walking into Flourish and Blotts.
I quickly pay for my pumpkin pasties as I somewhat I bite my tongue, trying not to say something.
I push the door open as I walk out of Honeydukes.

Blair's POV
"This book is really good if you want to just forget about everything that's going on in your life."
Blaise laughs a bit as he grabs the book from my hand, inspecting every corner of it.
"Well then... I'll take this one." He says with a laugh.
"Want to tell me anything that's going on?" I ask sincerely. He seems like he does.
He gulps as he looks at me with a profound look.
"Well... it's nothing really. I just like forgetting everything that's going on."
I smile as I nod my head saying,  "Same here. Recently I've been feeling a lot happier though."
"That's great Blair."
I look up to Blaise as he gives me a bright smile.
He looks into my eyes as he runs his fingers across the book spine, I look down at the book and then at him.
"I know we only talk to each other rarely but today was really nice."
I nod my head at his remark but he continues "Maybe we can do this again?"
"Hey! What are you two up to?!"
Ron yells ecstatically from across the room, somewhat making me jump.
I smile as he walks up to us awkwardly.
"I'll get going. See you later Blair." Blaise says with a smile as he walks off, he looks back at me and I wave goodbye.
Ron slowly walks up to me with his hands in his pockets. I think about kissing him because now every time I look at him, that's all I can think of.
"Sorry about that... I just..." he says, looking at me with sorrowful eyes.
"It's alright Ron." I say with a small smile.
"Do you like him?"
Ron asks me sincerely. I blink my eyes frantically, taken by surprise.
Blaise is a lovely person. I don't think I like him in that way though. He doesn't give me that gushy feeling that Ron does.
"Because if you do... just tell me. So I don't have to put up with someone leading me on." He says with an annoyed tone in his voice.
"Leading you on?" I say as a matter of factly. Who does he think he is? I take in a deep breath and say,
"You're the one leading me on. One day you're kissing me, the next you're hardly talking to me.".
He lets out a sigh as he shakes his head.
He's the one that treats me like a friend until we're alone.
"Well do you want me to ask you to be my girlfriend?!" He asks loudly, making my heart beat fast.
"Yes! Bloody hell Ron!"
"Well then?!"
I laugh at his reaction. Bloody hell I'm not good in serious situations.
"What's so funny...?" He asks with a sad look. I roll my eyes playfully with a smirk on my face.
I look around to make sure no one is around, which there isn't.
I slowly put the both of my hands on his cheeks making his face turn red.
I pull his face towards mind and I kiss him slowly. He kisses back slowly and I feel my heart flutter.
I let go of his face, looking into his gleaming eyes.
Bloody hell he's brilliant.
We both let out a small smile as we look into each other eyes. He clears his throat and says,
"We should probably head out.".
I smile and nod my head. Grabbing his hand as we walk out of the store.

 Grabbing his hand as we walk out of the store

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count: 1128
I hope everyone is doing well! I've been doing fairly well :) I wish it was still winter break though...
Anyways... everyone please stay safe!
Sorry this chapter kind of took a while! I hope it turned out good fhshhdha
Have a good day or night :)
Also I'm having a lot ideas for other stories. I have one for a different Ron story so let me know if you would like to see that! <3