Ch.3

(You're LATE I'm  not late what are you talking about? HAHAHAHA Enjoy :)    )

Chapter 3 There's more to The Hunt

Ranboo, Karl, and I left the building towards the back so we didn't get trampled by the other hunters. Ranboo took the lead, Karl in the middle, and I in the back as we made our way to the Sleepy household. While walking to their house I took notice of the new decorations that were being put up very slowly. They were simple little things, such as little animatronics lights that moved around, creating an illusion of stars as you walk by. Balloons with torches on the bottom to keep them afloat. Stringers that glowed connected from pole to pole. And last but not least, flags that flashed faces of well known hunters were also hanged and floated. When The Hunter is picked, and The Game is over, the flags would show The Hunter's face, a huge reminder to all of the others that they are not the winners this year.

I touched my wrist to remind myself that this year would be a huge change.

Ranboo took a turn up a pathway towards the cobblestone houses. These houses weren't the prettiest but they were built to withstand harsh earthquakes that we get once in a while. Not just that they were also the first building that our ancestors built. Even after all these years they still stood tall and strong.

Ranboo took a left before walking up a driveway towards one of the oldest buildings. The building itself wasn't much of a sight, just a plain house. But the yard was beyond beautiful. Even as a colorblind person, I could tell it was something of a beautiful sight. From what Karl has told me, the roses that grew on the side were a purple that glowed a light blue at night like the crystals on the wall. Dark green grass, multi-color trees that produced fruits of all kinds, and Wilbur even added his own invention of little blue rocks on the trees making them flash in colors. 

We walked up to the dark wood door before Ranboo knocked on it. Two seconds was all it took before Wilbur opened the door.

He looked much better than before. His curls were actually combed a bit and swept to the side. The bags under his eyes were a bit less dark, and surprisingly he had a genuine smile on his face, one that didn't have the madness. His brown eyes brighten up.

"Ranboo, Karl, and Gogy!"

Ranboo waved, "Hello Wilbur."

"Hi Will." Karl greeted.

I sent a wave his way.

"Oh come in, come in." Wilbur moved out of the way for all of us to walk in, "Make yourself at home. Please watch your step."

After entering his household, we all walked towards the family room before Wilbur told us to take a seat while he get Phil. Ranboo took the beanbag, which was way too fluffy seeing as he sucked right into it when he tried to take a seat. Karl and I took the chairs that had some animal fur over it. Wilbur came back in with a much older man. Unlike Wilbur this man had long, straight blond hair, blue eyes, and a face that held too much knowledge then a human should be able to hold. Something though that stood out the most about Philza was the fact that big black feathery wings that made an 'M' shape laid against his back. Some of the feathers even dragged on the wooden floor. 

"Yello." Philza said, as he took a seat on the couch that was on the other side. Wilbur also took a seat, smiling wildly as he tapped his foot. He started to hum a soft tune, maybe a new song he was writing. 

Ranboo had to drag himself somewhat out of the bean bag before greeting Philza, "Hey!" 

"Oh, hey Ranboo I didn't see you there."

Wilbur nodded, "Yes Ranboo is here, and Goggy and Karl!" He then jumped up."I'm going to go get Friend! They haven't meet Friend yet!"

"Friend?" Karl asked, but Wilbur was already up the stairs.

"Friend is a sheep Wilbur got." Philza answered. "A service animal in a way. Anyways hello George, Karl. Its nice seeing you both again."

"Same with you Philza." I say

"How are things?" Karl asked.

Ranboo finally freed himself from the beanbag clutches, but only to fall on his face with a nice thud. We all turned towards him as he jumped back on his feet, brushed his suit off, before giving us an awkward thumbs up.

"I'm okay, I think." He then sat down, this time on the floor and not the bag eater.

Philza turned back towards us, '"I have been pretty good. Can't say much for my son's however. It's been quiet without To-"He stopped himself as if saying Tommy could physically hurt him. He took a deep breath as he smiled, "Anyways I see you have a new hunt on the way. Who's your kill?"