Ch.7

Hey guys! Don't worry this isn't an April fools joke, it's actually a chapter. Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone that's been leaving sweet comments, and been voting while I've been gone. Everyone is just so nice and awesome. Also thanks to my close friends for all the Birthday wishes love you all so much ❤️. Anyways I hope you all enjoy. 

*WARNING: mention of a panic attack. Readers be advised* 

Ch.7 L'manberg

I was left stunned from the fact a wall opened up half of the forest. I blinked once, twice, three times as Dream grip on my shoulders lifted up, leaving me to open and close my mouth like a fish. I looked in the corner of my eye at Karl who was in the same state I was in. We both seemed to forget how to move, or really how to be human for exactly three seconds.

"What the hell?" I whisper under my breath.

"Come on Gerogie poo," Dream saids as everyone started to head in the unmarked territory, "It's time to show you the other side."

The man that wanted to kill me, or Sapnap gently grabbed Karl by the wrist, "Come on. Everything will be okay." He led Karl a head and watched as the two disappeared in the thick woods on the other side.

Dream waited for me, his hands in his jacket as his mask face never left my gasping one, "If you want I can hold your hand too."

"What?" I asked not fully down to Earth at the moment.

I could feel the eye roll as Dream shook his head, "Oh for fuc-" he groaned as he grabbed my hand gently, pulling me towards the very place that wasn't even there a second or so ago. I wasn't sure what made me do what I did, but suddenly I needed to grab something; something to remind me that this was real, I held Dream's hand back. He didn't try to pull his hand back, if anything his fingers tighten just a bit. We walked past the wall, which came as a huge surprise to find it wasn't really a wall, but a man made illustrious that flickered like a screen creating its own image.

When we were a safe distance, it started to close once more, officially trapping me with traitors and murders. This is when it clicked, I was officially an animal in a cage full of hungry beasts that wanted to rip my arms limb from limb. I ripped my arm away from Dreams as I stumbled back, fear eating everything around me.

"George calm down."

"I-I need to leave- I need, I need to get out!" I kept stumbling back, almost hitting the wall, only for Dream to run up to me and pulling me back. He pulled me to his chest, on purpose or accident it was hard to tell.

"Don't hit the wall!" He yelled.

"Get off of me!" I yelled back.

I was shaking so bad that I couldn't even focus on getting Dream off. He kept his arms around me as he pulled me further away from the wall, from my own freedom. My legs seemed to have their own idea though, seeing as my knees buckled and I fell. Dream having no choice but to let me go, thankfully not fully dropping me.

I wasn't sure what was happening to me but I couldn't seem to breath as I shook. It was just too much, everything was happening too fast. I first found out that Hunters were leaving traps everywhere, then my teammates and maybe more of my own kind were traitors, that my friends I thought were closed were actually just fakes. Now this, a hidden world full of Speed-runners most likely that wanted to kill me, and to make it better I'm trapped with them. I grabbed my throat that felt way too tight, gasping for air that my lungs were screaming to get.

"H-help." I gasped out, not even sure who I'm asking anymore. Or if anyone could hear me, all I knew was my world was spinning and everything felt like it was shutting down.