**THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**

Hello, 

So this is just something I need to make very clear before we move on. This book might be light, or interesting right now BUT know this book gets DARK. Very dark and it came to my attention that I need to be more responsible and tell you guys these things. (I am sorry for those that have been effected so far in my story without being warned that has been my mistake and I hope you are safe and okay. I also hope I can be forgiven for not being considerate love you guys)

Please also know I personally don't like to putting warnings in books, just because I think that ruins the feeling of it (Especially if I really want the readers to get a certain feeling in said parts) I only put warnings IF I think it can effect someone hugely. But readers are more then welcome to put warnings anytime, in fact I would love just so everyone can be safe. Half of these things I write I didn't even know were triggers in people and again I am sorry for not opening that up and see that it could hurt people. 

Anyways here's is so far a list of things can can effect people that COULD be in the story. 

Panic attacks
Felling of Claustrophobic
Scopopphobia   
Derealization
Blood (No shock here)
Torture
Death of characters
Sad themes
Manipulation 

The feeling of unsafe 

That's all for now there might be more but I can't think of any so if there is more, let me know. 

LASTLY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SEEING IT EVERYWHERE

I WILL NOT SHIP RANBOO, TOMMY, TUBBO, PURPLE OR ANY OTHER MINOR WITH ANYONE!!

I've been seeing so many TommyxDream, TommyxFundy, TubboxRanboo, TubboxDream, RanbooxDream, RanbooxFundy and more on this web sight a lone

^^^^^^^^ THIS IS NOT OKAY!^^^^^^^^^^ 

If it was like friends and friends that would be fine, but so far they all have been romantic or sexual theme ships and I will NOT let this book have such disgusting themes/ toxic in it. If you are hoping to see these ships any time in my books then you need to leave. End of story, you are not welcome here. If you even dare have the argument, "Ohh but those books usually make Tommy/Tubbo/Ranboo/Purple 18 years old in those stories so its fine" And more bullshit, you need to still leave. 

Those are minors they are writing about, REAL LIFE MINORS that are being sexualized to fit their stories, and there is NO EXCUSED FOR THAT. If you disagree with me, whatever you need to leave. I won't have monsters reading this story. I have people underage reading this story and I'll make sure they know that they can be safe here without people SEXUALIZING MINORS HERE! 

If you have questions, concerns, or just want to know something anyone is welcome to DM me in private. There you can ask away or say anything, just know I'm allow to self defend myself so if you want to just pick a fight, I will do whatever I can to make sure myself and others are safe. 

With this said though I guess I should say in this story Tubbo and Ranboo might have cute moments together. THIS IS NOT ME SHIPPING THEM! They are two friends that act total dorks together and that's it. IF I GO TO FAR (Which I most likely won't) BUT IF I DO, You are all allowed to out me on it, so I can fix it. I read every single comment trust me when I say if you say, "Hey this part is a bit weird because of A and B please edit this." I'll see it and take your words full hearted.  

Now that's all out of the way, we can move on and enjoy this story.  Maybe I even do a QANDA about this book if people are interested. That's it for now, see you guys in the next chapter.
Bye

-Wolf