Ch. 2

(So How I'm going to be doing Chapters in this story is-
IF it looks like this Ch.#----This is the main plot, which will be in George's P.O.V 
BUT if it looks like this Ch.#/2 Its a side story that will combine into the main soon. The readers will find out who's P.O.V in that chapter. The P.O.V in the /2 ALWAYS CHANGES!! Please pay attention to who's view you are reading. 
And if your confused..ummm...you'll figure it out hopefully..anyways on with the story: Also Merry Late Christmas, and if you don't celebrate Christmas..I hope you had a fantastic day)

MIGHT BE EDIT LATER

Chapter 2 Ready as one can be

Ranboo's face all of a sudden went pale. Well his white part went lighter, and his black part went what looked like gray. He started to play with the cuffs of his suit from being nervous as he looked back at me and Karl like we lost our mind.

"I-you-why?"

Karl pointed at the speed-runner, "Because this is something we can't give up that easily. Just think Ranboo if we do kill him we could be in history books, viewed as some sort of Gods." Karl gave Ranboo an innocent smile, "Besides George and I are pretty good at this. We might actually be able to take him down."

Ranboo put his hands together like he was about to say some sort of prayer, put them against his face before thrusting his fingers outwards towards us, "Literally ninety-nine percent of people who have hunted him down had said something along those lines and have not come back! Only one came back and even he swore that he would never go after him again."

"I mean-" I cut in, "They weren't us so that could have something to do with it."

"Oh jeeze. You really want to do this? Both of you?" He said while putting a hand in his black and white hair messing it up a bit.

It didn't have to take a genius to know that Ranboo was scared for us. I could pick it up by the way he was leaning on one foot then the other. How he would still play with his cuffs while his thin tail seemed to have its own mind because it was moving like it was going to get cut off if it didn't. Ranboo is young, so of course he wouldn't fully understand the glory of hunting down Speed-runners, especially something as big as this. But even his look made me feel uneasy about it. He generally looked scared. How many Hunters have he given this Speed-runners card too, and how many have died because of it? I looked back down at the mask Speed-runner, back at the information about him, and back at the reward for his death. A part of me was laughing and saying, "You know the kid's right we shouldn't go after him." While the other part of me yelled, "Let's go!!" that side overcame the other. I had to try to kill him, even if it means it kills me.

"Yes." I say, while Karl nodded to answer Ranboo's questions.

Ranboo signed before shrugging.

"Alright, let's get this done and over with."

Black like smoke all of a sudden were behind Ranboo, we watched as the smoke grew bigger before shrinking back and disappearing. A weird looking chair that kind of looked like a melted unicorn now sat where the smoke once been. Ranboo took a seat, while Karl and I scooted closer. I'm not sure why he even has a unicorn chair like thing in the first place but it makes him happy so I'll leave it be. Ranboo put his hands on the book that begins to glow a beautiful white. I watched with bewilderment as the picture of the Speed-runner seemed to be seeped off the picture and into Ranboo's skin. When all the information, and picture was no longer on the glass like paper, Ranboo held out his hands.

"You know the drill."

I and Karl took off our fingerless gloves to show the clear cylinder that had been carved into our wrist when we were just infants. The cylinder is what everyone gets when they are born, we call them Minecrafts. It's connected to our nerves systems so it can keep track of our heart rate, tell us how severe our wounds are, if we are hungry, thirsty, or cold. And above all it shows who is what. Speed-runners would turn an ugly black, while Hunters are clear and clean.