Character Sketch

Hey guys
.
This side sanvi and lajana aka sidneetxlover13 and avneetxsidneet_love

.
.
.
We are here with a new story
Ok now lets start with the character sketch.

Avneet Kaur Nandra

She is a naive, not a nerd. She trusts people easily which she regrets later but still never stops trusting people. She loves music. Believes 'Love heals the pain'. Loves her family which includes her brother and her parents. She has a group of girls who love her to the moon and back and can fight anyone for her. They always tell her not to believe in people easily but all she replies is 'The world doesn't only consists of bad but also good. You can turn the bad into good, so never stop trusting'
Studying in 1st year of collage. Age: 19
You will know more about her in the story.

Siddharth Nigam

Very sharp and cold hearted person. Never trusts anyone except himself and his gang. Has a gang named 'Dark skulls' which he leads. Everybody in the collage is scared of him, Even the teachers. Doesn't believe in love. Believes 'Love hurts'. Very possessive about what is his and STAY AWAY FROM HIM IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE. He will kill you if you hurt his loved ones and even if He is the mafia king and has alot of enemies. Many people want his place in the collage and also in the mafia world.
Studying in 2nd year. Age: 20

You will know more about him in the story.

Abhishek Nigam

Brother of Siddharth and Sanvi.Loves them alot. Member of 'Dark Skulls'. Kind hearted person but has his worst side which he shows only to the people who mess with him or his loved ones. Has a girlfriend 'Vaishnavi Rao'. Loves her alot and very possessive about her. Studing in 3rd year. Age: 22

You will know more about him in the story.

Jaijeet Singh

Brother of Avneet and Lajana. Loves them alot. A bit more possessive about Avneet than Lajana as Avneet don't know how to self defense. He is a rude and cold hearted person for others (not for avneet and dark skulls). He is scared for Avneet because she believes everyone. He has a girl friend named 'Reem Sameer Sheikh'. He loves her and is very possessive about her. Member of 'Dark Skulls'. Studies in 2nd year . Age 20.

You will know more about him in the story.

Lajana Kaur Nandra (avneetxsidneet_love )

Twin sister of Avneet and little sister of Jaijeet . Loves them alot. She is a cheerful girl who is never serious. Fun loving and believes 'Opposite Attracts' . She is very childish and doesn't get angry often but she is uncontrollable if she gets angry. She know avu's group very well. Member of 'Dark Skulls'. She says 'Mingle life sucks, single life rocks'. Loves teasing the couples. Knows Dark Skulls through Jai. Studies in 1st year. Sanvi and her are friends till now as they dont meet often.
Age 19

You will know more about him in the story.

Sanvi Nigam (kaur_aspire)

Sister of Siddharth and Abhishek. Loves them alot. She is childish but she can be mature at times. She can understand people in their first meet. She is goofy and clumsy. She is friendly with anyone. She is talketive. She is fun and chill but if she gets very angry or someone messes with her or her close ones then without thinking for a second she can take their lives. She is in mafia with her brothers. Protective towards her close and loved ones. Loves teasing abhishek. She thinks like her sidd bhai that'Love gives pain' and she also thinks 'Single life rocks' Member of 'Dark skulls'. Lajana and her are friends till now as they don't meet often. Studies in 1st year.
Age 19.

You will get to know more about her in the story.
--------------------------------
Guys this is the character sketch of nigam siblings and nandra siblings.

Other character sketch will be out soon.

The 'Dark Skulls' carry guns.

Do vote and comment

Love y'all
Lots of SIDNEET to y'all
Bye😘💖

Signing off
Your authors