Character Sketch (Part-2)

So here are the other characters.
(And sanvi also studies in 1st year)

Reem Sameer Sheikh
She is bubbly, childish and cute. Girlfriend of 'Jaijeet Singh' She loves him alot. Knows avu's group. She is also in mafia. She is a member of 'Dark Skulls' She is very possessive about her close ones. She is mostly one of them who consoles and calms people down but when she is angry she doesn't cares about the surrounding and talks anything that she wants. Studies in 2nd year.
Age:21

Bella Lakhani

She is cute, innocent and chubby. She is best friend of avneet. She doesn't likes mafia and all. Doesn't belongs to mafia. Knows reem and lajana but not others from 'Dark skulls.' She is possessive about avu. She loves teasing jai. She always supports avu. She consoles avu when avu is sad. But when she is angry she doesn't listens to anyone. Doesn't trust people that much. Love isn't her thing so she is single till now. She and avu are friends since 6 years. Studies in 1st year.
Age:18

Ashi Singh

She is a cute, innocent and kind. She is also avu's best friend. She doesn't belong to mafia. She is a short-tempered girl. She gets angry easily but she still knows her limits of temper. She is quiet a bookworm. She loves to read books and thinks 'True love bounds to meet.' She is talketive she can talk about anything. Avu and her are friends since 5 years. Just knows reem from the 'Dark Skulls'. Studies in 2nd year.
Age:20

Faisal Sheikh

He is arrogant, stubborn but cute. He is in mafia. He is a member of 'Dark Skulls'. He is best friend of sid. He thinks sanvi as his own sister (for now later others will also come). He is very possesive for sid. He only cares and loves his close ones others are just strangers for him until he gets to know them. Can do anything for his friends. Studies in 2nd year.
Age: 19

Vaishnavi Rao

She is cute and kind hearted person just like her boyfriend (Abhishek Nigam). Member of 'Dark Skulls'. She is mature and is like a mother to the whole group and everyone in the group is scared of her anger for which abhishek says 'Vaishnavi ka gussa toba toba, toba toba'
{ A/N: remember this sidneetians? }

She is very possessive about her man and if any girl lay eye on her man, she can just separate there eye from there body. Girls don't you dare lay your eyes on abhishek 😂😂.
Studies in 2nd year Age: 21

Jannat Zubair Rahmani
She is a sweet, kind, cute, innocent and a childish girl. She stays as far as possible from the crimes. But little did she know, she will fall for a criminal. Opps!! Now no more reveling now.
So, she is the one who handles ashi when she gets angry. Loves her family and friends. Is a very cool girl. Studies in 2nd year. Best friend of avu.
Age: 19

Randeep Rai
He is handsome and cute but a cold hearted person. He neither believes in love nor in people. He had once seen a girl who attracted him, made him want to talk to her. He wants to meet that girl and wanna know what attracted her towards him.
Member of 'Dark Skulls'. Studies in 3rd year. Age: 22

****************

Points
• Avu's group has ashi, bella and jannat.

• Sid's group has abhishek, vaishnavi, reem, jaijeet, faisal, randeep, lajana and sanvi

•'Dark skulls' carry guns

• Sid, abhi, faisu, reem, jai and sanvi are only the mafia's

• Lajana and vaishu are only the members of the group who are not mafias but they know self-defense.

• Avu's group has heard about 'Dark skulls' from reem but they have never met the group.

These are the points u need to remember for now.

-------------

So guys thats it for Character Sketch other characters will ne introduced in the story itself.

Goals: 20+ votes and 10+ comments

Complete the goals for new update. The soon u complete the soon we will update.

We hope u will enjoy the story.

Love y'all
Lots of SIDNEET to y'all
Bye😘💖

Signing off
Sanvi and Lajana
Your authors

avneetxsidneet_love

sidneetxlover13