5: Bakwass

Hey guys
Sorry for late update

Abb tak apne dekha

Avu's group and black skulls became friends

Abb age

Everyone completed there classes of the day and left for home. They had there lunch, dinner and slept in peace.

Next day

Laj's pov:

Good morning Lajana. OMG bhai is still sleeping. I know, I am early. But its fun to act like others are late and you are on your regular time. After all you aren't always the early. Specially when you have a brother like jai bhai.

Ok, this sleepy ass is still sleeping. What else can we expect from her. Aren't twins supposed to be alike?? Then why is she still sleeping when I am awake?? I know, I know, alike doesn't mean you are always same. Ok, a lot of over thinking for the morning. Now, no over thinking till the afternoon. I know that's just gonna be a statement.

Lets wake this idiot up.......

"AVUUUUU ITSSS MORNIIIINNNGGG" I sang

"Wake up idiot" I continued slapping her arm.
Eop

Avu's pov

Woww!!!! Ice creams.. *lick lips*
Ajao ajao ajao and.....

Ughhhhh can't this girl be a little quite... I know its morning. Why does she need to shout. I was just about to snatch her ice cream... I guess she got to know what I was dreaming about....

"Wake up idiot" I heard her say... What's wrong with her if I don't wake up.... its not like she can't move untill I wake up. Okk avu laziness chod aur uth ja.....

"Wtf is wrong with you bitch" I said as I got up.

"Umm.... nothing, uk I love to disturb you" She said. She is insane..

"So, you may also like my anger, won't you" I said with a fake smile

"As if anyone cares" she said and ran towards the washroom. This girl.... I threw a pillow and it missed, she closed the door...

Uffff.... now let's go avu.... I traveled all the way towards the washroom... God that's hard. Walking is soo hard sleeping is much more better....

{Mention your lazy friends guys. IrinaAwaley}

Ok, now you guys must be thinking did that bitch, sorry I mean lajj just enter the washroom. So dirty minded people just keep your thoughts with you and the fact is we have two attached washrooms in our room. One is for her, second one is for me.

I got all dressed up and went down to see laj messing with bhai... That's fun... let me join them..
Eop

After some messing, talking and breakfast they left for collage.

Sid's pov:
I am bored... let me just close my eyes and remember what I did.. Uk, meditation...

So, I woke up at 5, did my work out, had a shower, got dressed and came here, I mean collage.

I was just sitting on the chai, meditating when some idiot disturbed mee.

"Hey sid" I heard someone call...

Can't you see a person meditating. Are you that dumb, don't you know you shouldn't disturb a meditating person.

I was about to shout at her as reply but I spotted Angel, my angel... She was coming toward us with laj and jai either side of her like bodyguards.