3: Idiots

Here is your new chapter. Avu's group is above (Bella is not there)

Ab tak aapne dekha

Sid told "Dark Skulls" that he loves avu and he asked lajana to bring her in there table.

Abb age

Jai, lajj and reem were very worried for avu, sanvi was irritated; how can her bro fall for someone, he is a mafia. He shouldn't have any weakness and he is making his own weakness.

Abhinavi and ashdeep were happy for sid.

Next Morning:

Avu's pov:
I woke up as the enemy of sleep, the sun hit my check with its heat. Sun god plzz let me sleep. I am not disturbing you na so why the hell... umm.. I mean why are you trying to wake me up. I am a good girl. Go wake Lajj.

"Avuuuuuuuuuuu wake up. The sun is up" I heard the idiot scream as soon as I took her name. Can she read minds or what? Ohh wait we are twins right... so she must have known what I think.

"Sun is up all morning. Nothing's new. Let me sleep laju" I said well that's true sun is always there to disturb but you don't know my sista. She disturbs people more than any one in the whole wide world. Guess what she did. She sat on sleeping me.....

"Wake up sleepy ass" She said as she jumped on me. What the hell does she think of herself?

"Jeez women, Get your stupid ass off me you are heavy" I said. She literally was heavy. But do you think she is going without waking me? No, she won't. Who jumps onto a sleeping person? Well, she just did...

"Heyy, I am still young OK..... Don't call me women. I am a young and beautiful girl" she said.

"Joke of the century" I said as I chuckled. We always have these types of disputes and all must be solved by jai bhai. He is the best in solving our fights.

"Hooo..... rudie" she said with a pout. "Ok, now get your ass off this bed. You are already wide awake. Go fresh up" She said as she finally got off me.

I got up and traveled the way towards the bathroom of our room. Yaa... We have to share a room. Anyways, I got ready after taking a shower and walked towards the dining room where I saw jai bhai with twine (lajana) I went and sat with them.

"Ohh the lazy ass is up" I heard her say. She is rude.

"Rude" I mumbled under my breadth.

"I heard that" she said for which my reply was "I don't care"

"Shut up and have your lunch silently." I heard jai bhai shout out of irritation.

"She started it" I said. "Then you end it" jai bhai said. Urgg why is he taking her side? *pouts*

"Aww.. cutie. Don't think that I am taking her side" he said shocking me.

"Do you guys know mind reading" I asked being shocked to the core.

"Haha.... no twinne" lajj said with a chuckle.

"Leave it" I said and started having food. We had food and left for collage. I met my group and we left for canteen.

End of pov

At sid's side:

Sid along with the 'Dark Skulls' were sitting in the canteen.

"Laju" sid called out

"Yes bhai" she replied without looking at him.

"Go and call angle na, plzz" sid requested. Everyone in the canteen looked at them as the whole collage knew that The Siddharth Nigam never requests anyone. He only orders. The 'Dark Skulls' looked at him with jaw dropped expression.