1: She is mine

So here is your chapter guys....
Sorry for not updating but we had our exams and now the exams have completed so here is your new chapter.

Lets Start
Chapter 1

A boy is shown playing with his gun. In front of him, is a man sitting on the floor with scared expression.

"So, you will backstab me, huh??" Asked the boy with a smirk on his face, playing with his gun

"No...no... s..sis... umm.... I mean... sir sir" the man replied stammering with an expression of fear. He feared of loosing his life.

"Hmm.... you thought of backstabbing me?" Again asked the boy. By now the man was so scared that his pants were wet.

"No.. sir" said the man as he started crying. The boy sitting got irritated and shot him with the same gun which he was playing.

Na... don't think the man is dead. He isn't dieing that soon or the boy isn't letting him die that soon.

The boy had shot him in his arms.

"Uk, that I hate crying" said the boy in a cold tone which could scare anyone. The man had froze the moment the boy shot him.

"So..so..rry..... sid" said the man. Now, the boy had enough and he kicked the man, stood with his leg on the man's chest.

"Don't.you.dare. call me by name" the boy said in the same tone as before.

{A/N: Yes guys, hero aagaya. Everyone shout whoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ok, that's enough}

(U are too crazy lajana😂😂
-sanvi
Ik, that 😂😂 and today I also got to know I can write funny chapters😂😂
-lajana
😂😂-sanvi)

Till then a boy had entered the room. "Hey guys!! Having fun" the boy said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"A Lot fun..... uk, we have been catching up a lot" sid replied with the same facial expression as the boy.

"Huh??" Asked the man which he probably regretted after receiving a punch on his face. It was given by the boy who came.

"Don't. talk. in. between" he said in a really cold voice.

"O.....ok...ay... s..sir" by now the man had sweat in his forehead and a wet pant, not to forget.

"Deep, you deal with this bastard, till then I am getting the bullets for the guns. Uk, I wasted my bullets on him when I don't like using them on people." Said sid grabbing an apple on the table beside him.

{A/N: So if you guys guessed, then yes; its Randeep Rai.}

"Uk, I like killing people using my hands rather than gun" Sid said throwing another apple towards randeep. "Yaa..." started randeep as he caught the apple. "Now go get the bullets, we only have 3 left" he completed taking a bite of his apple.

"Yaa take care of this bastard" said sid moving toward the door.

"So, you are the one??" Asked randeep as he took a seat where sid was sitting.

"Y...yaa" the man said, still being scared.

Then, Randeep started talking and torturing the man; but we are here for sid not randeep. So, lets peek on what he is doing.

Sid walked out of the room. They were in there mafia house which probably was there second house. He walked towards the weapons room got the bullets and was about to leave the room when

Itne harsly roll mat karo. Slowly karo.

When something caught his eye. Umm...... noo someone caught his eye, A girl. He actually never got attracted by girls but she was different. She was a pure natural beauty. She was enjoying, laughing and talking with her friends and also playing with the kids in the park.

The mafia house was in front of a park and the weapons room was in the second room. Which made it obvious that sid could clearly see the park.

Sid's pov:

I saw a girl. Man, she is damn beautiful. I haven't seen a girl this beautiful. I agree reem, vaisu d, sanvi and lajana are beautiful but she is better than them. Chi, sid what are you thinking?? But, She is the best.

"Angel" that was the only thing that left my mouth after seeing her. Yes, she is an angel She is a angel that came straight from heaven only for me. Am I falling for her??? Yes I am...... I..I... love her. OMG!! WHY AM I STAMMERING

GOD
This girl has a huge effect on me at her first look. SHE IS MINE. And no one I repeat no one gets what's mine *smirk* I have to know her name.

I was totally lost in my angel when I heard deep scream "Sid how much more time will you take, just to bring the bullets"

Ohh yaa I was here to take the bullets.....

I took the bullets and went towards the torturing room. That was where the man was.

Pov ends

Sid was in a great mood after seeing the girl so he just didn't want to torture the man so he freed the man. Nope.. he didn't let that person goo. He simply killed the person. WITH HIS GUN. Randeep was shocked.

Randeep's pov:

WTF Sid just killed the person. Am I dreaming??
*pinch himself*
Uhh.. that does hurt.
Which means I AM NOT DREAMING!?!?
How is this even possible.

First he came down smiling, then he killed the one trying to backstab us, without any torture?? What is wrong with him?? Is he in his right mind??
OMG!! Did he hit his head while getting the bullets??

Pov ends

Sid left towards the car while randeep was still deep in thoughts.

"Deep, come fast if you wanna leave. Stay if you wanna stay" randeep heard sid's voice. As soon as he did, he ran towards the gate.

"Imma coming" he said while running no..no.. shouted while running.

Sid still had a smile in his face remembering his angel

**************

Exactly: 1000 words

How was the chapter??

Its love at first sight. I am squealing.
-Lajana

Even meee
-Sanvi

We both love love at first sight (lafs) Specially in sidneet stories.

Ya- Sanvi

How many of you love love at first sight?? Comment down.

How was the chapter?? Comment down.

Do vote and comment

Ok then, for now

Signing off
Your authors
Sanvi and Lajana

avneetxsidneet_love
sidneetxlover13