7: Sorted!?

Hey peeps,
Welcome back!

Lets continue,

Sid's pov continues

Time passed....
Day passed....
Week passed....
And angel's ignorance was always the same.

It's two weeks since angel started to ignore us because of that stupid piece of shit. Tbh, I have never been so hurt before.

Rn, I m in my bed thinking about her, looking at her pic. I heard san call out for me, "Bhai... Bhai... Bhai what r u doing still on bed?? U have been missing out ur workouts every morning these days... What's wrong?? Is it her??" She asked.

"Ohh its nth honey" I said with a dull smile. "Bhai stop lying, everyone has noticed ur this change... bro she is a bi...." "Don't call her that..... plzz" "Whatever let's go... we've got some lectures to attend, if u still remember" she is really sarcastic, just like me.

We reached the college, then entered the canteen to see the twins fighting. "Ohh do u really think u being with him is what it is all about" I heard laj yell. What's wrong? Whom are they talking about. "If it's not, tell me what's it about?" U guessed it. It was angel. "U really don't know?" Laj. Her voice had soften while saying that. "I don't" angel was acting arrogant. I saw laj getting angry. She isn't angry often, gosh what's wrong with these twins!?

"Then u just gotta listen and realize stuffs. Ukw u are always with him, cuppie. U are so caught up with him that u have just totally forgot that there are people beside that guy, unless u r with us ofc. But uk there are some new friends u have made, they care about you. And u also forgot about bella, jaan and ash. I am not telling u not to talk to, but just don't forget others.

I haven't said this, but udk how sad u r making people. How much u r hurting them. U are making them feel u regret making them ur frd. U really don't know what's going on with others when u r with him. Or u don't really care. Ik he is our childhood friend but u can't just ignore ur other friends for him, look at me. Do I ignore other friends? No..." laj was cut off by angel. "Wait... wait.. okay ik I ignored people and I am really sorry for it... Guys I am sorry whomever I have hurt." Angel said, the last past looking at everyone. If I forgot to mention, everyone in this collaboration is watching this conflict.

Anyways, "but laj..." she stopped holding her twins hand. "Even you've gotta spend some time with cookie." Angel stopes. Why?? Isn't taking angel away from me enough for him?? "Udk what he is going through currently" what is he going through?

"He... he... just has gone through break-up, he needs us. He needs u." Avu almost whispered but we heard her cause I was just behind laj, san was beside me, deep was middle. Basically, if they whisper only black skulls and that girl ashi, jannat, bella and that so called childhood friend could hear. We were the nearest to them. Others were at a little distance. "Hmm, I get that but do uk who needs ur advice the most rn? Its ash, that girl is in love with deep" laj whispered excitedly. Wooohoooo... WHAT DID I JUST HEAR? OMG.... Damn.

"Tf" angel screames in excitement "And jaan is..." laj was not able to complete, jannat cut her off. "Guys we get that u guys were angry and rn u guys are exited... but that doesn't mean u guys reveal our secrets." Lol true that. "EXACTLY" that bhavesh boy and ashi girl shouted in unison.

"Heee.heee... sry" said angel "we just got a bit carried away" continued laj. "But now its all ryt. Ryt laj?" Angel said looking at laj. "Absolutely" laj said hugging Angel. They have such an adorable bond.

"NOW DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER WORK?" I shouted and all of them moved away. That bhavesh guy was looking at me shocked.

"Now come on guys, lets get moving for the lectures. Who has English?" Angel said and everyone frm our grp walked away happily towards the lecture. "Now that everything is back on track... Is my deal still on?" I heard a voice from behind. Ik who it is. Laj. "Actually, I was thinking... why not give you free chocolate and pizza supplies along with the ice creams. Because u probably r the reason for all this." I said and saw her face lit up. She just hugged me tight "OMGG OMGG JIJU U ARE THE BEST" Wait. What is jiju?? Bhai was better.

"Bhai was better, call me bhai not jiju. Its soo... its soo... umm idk but its so odd." Her reply to my words was, "Ok bhai, but if I call you bhai u will be avi's bro too cause she is my sista, so basically u r her brother which means u can't be her lover. Ofc cause she will be ur sister and sister is a sister. A sister cannot be a lover or a girlfriend. So.." I cut her off before she continues. "Noo.... I mean, u call me jiju" "r u sure bhai" she said with a smirk. "One hundred and one percent" I said with a smile and she just chuckled. "Let's go we will get late." She said and started moving. I just joined her.

"Waise jiju, uk u can join any lecture ryt?? No one is gonna interrupt u anyways" she said in a tone as if she is gonna say something really exiting. "Thenwhydon'tyoujoinavu'slecturejiz" she said in excitement. Actually, thats so true. And yaa I understood that cause she does that every time she is excited. "That's a great idea but..." "Don't worry bhai none of her friend is in the lecture. She is alone" this girl knows just what I am going to say. "Thank you so much laj. U r the best sista every." I hugged her in excitement and went to avi's lecture. Obviously after asking laj which lecture she was in. 
-------------------------------
EOC

Thats it for today guys. Hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much for loving our story.

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Stay tuned to know.

Love y'all
Lots of love
Bubyeee💗

Signing off for the day
Sanjana a.k.a kaur_aspire and avneetxsidneet_love

Stay safe
Take care