ch. 9 exam 3

I'm writing this on a phone and sometimes on a computer so please don't be mean about my spelling 🥺
________________________________________

I was walking to the arena thing (or whatever it's called) to take my exam. "Why do I have to live so far away from here?" I said to myself. I walked up to a shop and stopped to get something to drink. I was strategizing on how to beat my opponents. "Y/N?" I hear someone say. "umm, yeah?" I said as I turned around. I saw Hinata and Neji walking towards me. " oh, hey guys" I said and did a closed eye smile. "can we sit down." Neji said. "yeah. if you want I guess." I said.

me and Hinata talked and Neji looked to busy thinking about the exam. "we should get going. the exam is gonna start soon." Hinata said. "wanna walk with us?" Neji said standing up. "umm. sure?" I said. "Your being awfully nice." I said. "are you just being like this so I will let you win." I said in a joking manor.

he just laughed, "Hinata is making me be nice to her friends." he said. "Makes sense" I said. We all walked to the arena where the exam was taking place. Hinata had to go to the other area to watch the fights. While me and Neji walked to the battle area. Hayate walked out in front of us. he took like a good 10 minutes to say everything. It was so boring. "Sence Naruto and neji are fighting first, they will stay here and everyone else will go to the waiting platform" He said and pointed to the waiting area. We all walked up there.

Gaara, temari, and kankuro were ignoring everyone. Shino was just looking at a bug. Shikamaru looked like he was strategizing. And sasuke wasn't there. I started to get worried. I was looking at everyone in the waiting room and thinking on how I'm gonna beat them.

The battles were, gaara vs. Sasuke, kankuro vs. Shino, neji vs. Naruto, shikamaru vs. Temari, and whoever wins in shikamarus fight, I fight them.

I walked over to shikamaru. "So... You have to fight another girl." I said in a joking manor. "I'm not particularly excited about it." He said. "If you win you get to fight me. But I have to warn you, I will beat you." I said. he didn't catch on that I'm joking. "Yeah whatever. This is such a drag." He said and walked away.

I looked at the fight to see what was going on.

Naruto was in a whole and neji was walking towards him. "Oh god." I said to myself. Neji stood over Naruto. The shadow clone disappeared, Naruto came out of the ground and punched neji right in the mouth.

Hayate walked over and said "Naruto wins!" The medical ninjas came and took neji to the infirmary and Naruto walked up to the waiting room. "You did really well." I said. "Thank you y/n. I bet your gonna do amazing." He said with a smile.

"Next is kankuro vs shino." Hayate yelled. There was silence for a while. Then kankuro spoke, "I forfit." He said with his sand in front of him. "Then well do Sasuke and gaara." Hayate said. We waited like 3 minutes before a ninja came down and said something to hayate. Then he yelled, "we have to push that fight till later. In the mean time shikamaru vs. Temari."

"Good luck" I said to shikamaru in a joking manor. He just scoffed. Naruto came up behind him and smacked his back saying, "good luck." Because of Naruto carelessness, he fell into the arena. Temari was already down there. "And........ Begin!" Hayate yelled. This time I watched closely to know what I was up against.

Temari was explaining her fan and how it works. Shikamaru was hiding in the shadows. I watched him practice with choji so I kinda knew what he was doing. Temari on the other hand was a mystery.

I zoned out for a little because the fight was kinda boring. By the time I payed back attention they were standing face-to-face with there hands raised. "I forfit" Shikamaru said. Everyone looked surprised. He released his shadow possession jutsu. And the both of them walked up to the waiting room. "why'd ya have to go and forfeit!" I jokingly yelled at shikamaru. "it was taking to long and I was getting tired." he said then yawned. "you are honestly the laziest person I know." I said then giggled. he rolled his eyes then smiled.

next was sasuke vs. gaara. gaara when down to the arena. everyone waited for sasuke.

5 minutes have gone by and people were getting tired of waiting. I could see some people get angry that they wont see sasuke, the last Uchiha, fight gaara, the strongest of the siblings.

3RD HOEKAGE POV

"we should cancel this fight and continue on with the others." I said in fear that people would get up and leave. "we cant do that. the people came to see sasuke vs. gaara so just give him 10 more minutes." the kazekage said from behind his mask. we waited about 5 minutes before people were getting angry. the whole stadium when when Kakashi and sasuke walked in. gaara was standing face-to-face with sasuke. "this is gonna be really intense." I heard someone in the audience say. Hayate walked out and said, "now that your both here you may begin the battel." and the two boys started to fight.

YOUR POV

sasuke pulled out a kuni and tried to doge the sand that was playing offence and defense. "wow." I said as I focused on the fight. sasuke ran up the wall and did his shidori. I looked back at gaara and he was in a ball of sand.

Sasuke ran down the wall with his shidori and stuck his hand right through the sand.

———–———————————————
I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to publish this. I'm stressed with school and my mom said that if I have no missing assignments by the end of the quarter, she will buy me 60$ worth of manga.

I will try to post the next chapter faster than I did this one
Word count- 1037