ch. 1 the starting of teem 7

(Y/N) POV~~

I was walking with my best friend hinata to the ninja academy. We were talking about which teem we want to be on. "I want to be on naruto's teem" Hinata said with a blush on her cheeks. "I'm not sure what teem i want to be on. All I know is I don't want to be still with Sakura, shikamaru, or choji." I say jokingly. We were walking for what seemed like forever, only because we were nervous. We finally reached the academy. We ran inside and sat down. Hinata sat in the back of the class and I sat in the middle. Sasuke was sitting next to me. How did he get there. I didn't even notice him. I thought. I've never really been a Sasuke fangirl. But I caught myself staring at him any ways. Then all of a sudden naruto was on the desk, which is wat got me back to reality, glarimg at sasuke. All of sasukes fan girls were giving naruto deth stares. Then they.........KISSED!!!! Sakura and Ino walked over to the gagging naruto and started to hit him. Thankfully iruka sensai (not sure I'd that is how it's spelled) walked in. Naruto sat on one side of me and sasuke was on the other.

Naruto POV~~

I hope (Y/N) did NOT see me kiss sasuke. She was and has been my crush senses the beginning of there year. I hope im in her teem. Then I heard iruka say "everyone sit down I'm going to announce the teems." I waas only paying half attention. But he got my full attention when he said " Teem 7 will be a group of four because we have an extra person. So teem seven will consist of Naruto Uzumaki , (full name), Sasuke Uchia, and Sakura Haruno." Being in the same group and Uchia pisses me off l. So I stood up and yelled "why does a great ninja like me have to be with a loser like Sasuke." "Well, Naruto, Sasuke had the second best grade and you had the worst." Iruka said. "Wait, who had a better grade than me. " Some person shouted. I turned my head to see (Y/N) smileing and Sasuke surprised. I can't believe someone got a better grade than sasuke. Who was it. "In fact (Y/N) got a better grade than Sasuke." Iruka said and smiled. I can't believe my crush had a better score than the great Uchia. (L/N)'s are so cool and, in my opinion, cute.

Sasuke POV

I can't believe my crush had a better score than me, the grate Uchia. (L/N)'s ate so cool and, in my opinion, cute. As I look at the smileing (Y/N) Naruto looked at her too.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip because I'm lazy And it's late at night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

Our new jonen sensai was late. Naruto put a chalk eraser in the door. Sakura smack him in the back of the head. And Sasuke was as grumpy as usual. I was quite. Then Sasuke walked over to me. "Can I sit here" Sasuke's raspy, cold, voice said. I just nodded. The next this I new he was playing with my long (H/C) hair. I just turned that's the window and he started to brade my hair. "How are you so good at style ing my hair. I can't even brade it and here you do it." I say. He blushed and said "my brother has hair like yours. And when we were little he would let me style it and put thing like flowers in it." He sad all sadly but the time he said 'brother' he pulled my hair. Our sensai finally walked in and the eraser hit his head. He had a mask cover his face up to his nose, his head and covering one eye, and he has gravity defying gray hair. "My first impression of you is that you are all idiots. Now meat me on the rooftop. " He said.

We are sitting on the roof and he just looked at as as if he was trying to study us. "How about we introducing ourselves. Say your likes and dislikes, hobbies and dreemas for the future. " He said "can you give us an example. " Sakura said. "Well my name is kakashi hatake. I don't have a lot of likes or dis likes. Hobies I have tones. And dreemas for the future, I haven't thought a bout it. " He said. Sakura went first and it was all squeels and then she said she hats Naruto. Naruto whent a rambeld on a bout reamen. Sasuke whent and that's what got my attention "my name is Sasuke Uchia, I dislike a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. I don't have any hobbys. And my dreem... No I WILL make it a reality it is to kill a surtion person. " " Emo much, duckbutt. " I sad testing him. He glared at me. " My name is (full name) and I like to travel and and study. I dislike hanging out with people, because I'm an introvert. My hobbies are drawing and make my own ninjutsu. My dreem is to be the strongest kunochi ever in history and I need to find three people to help me get there." I say "and, (Y/N), who do you need to find to get you there"kakashi said. " I don't intend to tell and I can find them on my own." I say looking at the sky. "Meet me at training ground #17 tomarrow at 3am. And don't eat anything breakfast. You might throw up. " He said and disapars.

"Sasuke, come and eat lunch with me." Sakura said. He just ignored her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~thime skip to the chunen examas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan here! I'm so excited my first chapter is done sorry is it cringy. And sorry for a short chapter
I'm surprised I this is only 1005 word for my first chapter. Well see you in the next chapter. And I don't own any of the photos or charters.