ch. 11 living with 3 people

After I opened the door, a person wearing a blue shirt and white shorts came over to me. I didn't recognize them. "Who are you?" I said scared I was going to be stabbed to death. They grabbed my shoulder and said something. Something that made me recognize them instantly. "my name is Sasuke Uchiha, I dislike a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. I don't have any hobbies. And my dream... No, I WILL make it a reality it is to kill a certain person." Sasuke said in his monotone voice. "Emo much, duckbutt," I said back, hinting that it was me, (Y/N). He widened his eyes.

"That's upsetting you still remember." He said in a very monotone voice. "Why are you here?" He asked making zero eye contact. "Same as you I guess," I said. He walked past me and touched my shoulder. I continued walking and didn't stop to have a convo. He would have kept me here for a while then Orochimaru would be pissed by the time I came back. Before walking away I turned back around to look at Sasuke.

Hands in his pocket, his hair bouncing. I turned around and looked at the door. "You know you still have a duck's butt on your head, right?" I said teasing and walking out of the door. I could hear him giggle a little.

I walked away and went looking for those stupid herbs. I kept walking straight. It was just a path with trees lining it. No bushes or anything.

"What a waste of time." I thought to myself. I thought I would only have to walk a little. Not this entire stupid path. I started debating whether I should head back or not. As I was thinking I eventually found a medium-sized patch of dirt. I realized where I was and stopped walking.

I looked around, there were a lot of bushes and shrubs, kabuto didn't give me a lot of details. I walked to the center so I could look around. I looked to the left and noticed some leaves that look like the ones in the bottles so I grabbed them and walked home. It was strange how there was a path that perfectly led to the herbs kabuto needed. And I still don't understand why Sasuke is here. I remember Orochimaru saying something to me as we were walking. "Remember, you are not the vessel I need so don't think you get special privileges." He hissed and ignored everything else I has to say the whole way there. Now I'm out hers collecting these herbs. If I can bring these back and he gets better then I'll be able to finally train with him.

* * *

I got back to the hideout doors. I was worried that they would be locked. But they're not. Does he ever have any regard for safety? This lunatic snake doesn't care about anything but himself. I thought to myself as I hesitated to open the door.

The right door soon flew open. "Ahh, y/n" you're here. I was just going to come look for you, it's getting late," kabuto said and welcomed me inside. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the room orochimaru was in. It was a strange room to say the least. When kabuto opened the door I heard the shower running. "I am so sorry, please forgive me," I said as I drew out my arm from kabutos grip and covered my eyes. From the bathroom, I could hear a faint raspy voice. "It's ok. Now you and Sasuke need to go to the main room and wait for me there" the raspy voice said.

So he knew Sasuke was here. And was fine with it.

I didn't say anything back to Orochimaru, all I did was walk away. I looked down the long purple hall, this time I noticed doors. Many more than before. Like Orochimaru told me to, I walked to the main room. I opened my leg weapon holder and pulled out a kunai. I wondered what Sasuke would do if I surprised him. I made a doppelganger so that she could walk towards Sasuke.

"Hello y/n, did he tell you to come here or are you going to be..." He stopped mid-sentence. He turned around, grabbed my hand that had the kunai, and pinned me to the ground nocking the kunai out of my hand.

He stayed on top of me for a while. It felt like one of those cheesy romance movies. He leaned closer to me, we had to be only a few inches apart. Then someone called us. "Y/n, Sasuke? What are you doing?" The voice said and Sasuke immediately got off me, standing up. I stood up and silldd the dust off of me. "What was that anout?" Kabuto said giving us a look and walked past us. Orochimaru followed him.

"Well show you the rooms," Orochimaru said walking down a hallway and leaving kabuto in the main room. I guess we're going to see our rooms.

He showed us many different rooms. "Where do we sleep?" Sasuke asked. "Right over here," he said and pointed to a single door." Me and Sasuke both looked at eachother then the door.

We walked in and there was 2 beds. I got flushed realizing we have to share a room. We walked in and looked arround.

"I think we can make this work" I said. Sasuke nodded and orochimaru walked away.

We both walked to a bed then looked at each other. he looked annoyed that I said it was ok that we were sharing a room. I guess it would be weird because I'm a girl and he's a guy. He sat down and looked at the ceiling, but looked like he would rather be training. It was gonna take some time for me to get used to this but I guess it could work later in the future.

The sound village looked pretty poor. but I wasn't in any village only the forest and this huge hiding place. it was scary to leave but this is what I want to do. And I left all my friends.

I was feeling small regret but deep down I knew that this was the right path for me. I just wondered how I could get back to train with the last sannin, Tsunade.