ch. 12 Orochimaru and sasuke

Orochimaru is creepy. He honestly scares me a lot. With his long tongue and dare, I say - slithery body. It's like he's always watching. He knows where I am. Always. It weird.

Do I regret coming to train with him?

no.

It's like a game with him. You never know which personality you'll get. Sometimes, he's not even there.

It has been 5 months of training. I kinda want to go home. This is pointless. I get more time with Sasuke, so he's showing me how to use my Sharingan. Which is helpful. But not what I wanted to do here.

I wanted to learn new things from Orochimaru. But he's not helping whatsoever. I'm mainly helping kabuto. He's smart but not very strong. He's very helpful towards Orochimaru and his whole arm problem.

I sat on my bed, wondering if I should just leave.

"Y/n!" I heard a raspy voice call out.

I stood up, Kinda worried.

It had always freaked me out when I was called in by someone. Someone who wasn't Orochimaru wasn't as scary.

This time, it was Orochimaru. My hand was shaking a bit. I was nervous cause he never called me only kabuto or some other sound ninja.

I wonder if kabuto has tone out for something.

When orochimarus face hit the light and turned around, I followed him. His favorite is Sasuke, and it's worrying that he's using me today.

When we got to one of the big ball rooms, orochimaru sat down close to a pillar that was a pit father than where he left me standing.

No, Sasuke.

No kabuto.

I looked around and saw a tall black figure standing in the shadows. Must be him.

"Now Y/N," Orochimaru finally spoke, "I've been training with Sasuke, and I want to see how he does with someone he is close to."

I stopped walking. "You think it's fair for me to fight him if I have no training?"

He turned to look at me and took a few steps toward me. "This will help me know where I can help you train." He put one hand on my shoulder. "You'll do fine." He took his hand off and continued walking.

Yet again, I looked around. This long hallway couldn't all possibly fit here. Especially with the rooms attached.

It felt like a while, but we eventually got to the training room.

"So this is where you keep Sasuke and all your little secrets." I looked around as I spoke. As I looked around, something that caught my eye was another black figure standing in the only shadow in the room. Sasuke.

He took a few steps forward. The next thing I know, I have him pinned to the ground with a sward in my stomach. Both our sharingans were activated. My grip on his wrist got tighter as I coughed up blood.

Sasuke pulled the sward out of my stomach and kicked right where the open wound was to make me let go.

I lay on my back, trying to stop the bleeding. Sasuke walks over to me and grabs my neck, choking me.

"Go home, Y/N." Sasuke said as I kept coughing.  He let go after a while and walked away. Orochimaru followed behind him.

"Let's get you stitched up." A faded voice said as I was picked up.

That was the last thing I remember.

A few days later, I woke in a daze. Confused.

My side hurt, my arm hurt, and my head hurt. Almost everything hurt.

I looked to the side of me. A window. Not what I had in mind. I looked to the other side. A white wall with a photo of flowers. I lay my head back down, looking at the ceiling.

I eventually sit up. I can't still be with orochimaru. His place is underground. No windows.

I hear a voice. A female.
Not one I recognize. It's...difrent. softer. Sweeter.
I finally find the strength to sit up.

Sakura.

"Where am i?"
"The hidden leaf hospital," Sakura says.
"How long have I been out?"
"A few days."
"Oh... is he here?" I looked around again.
"Naruto? He's the one who found you." She pointed over to the wall.

Naruto asleep in the chair. He looks uncomfortable.

"I wouldn't wake him. He's been awake all night." I looked to Sakura then back to Naruto.

"He looks different," I say softly to not wake him.

"Yes, he does. So do you Y/N," Sakura follows your eyes and looks at him, "how is Sasuke?"

The question startled me. I didn't think he would be brought up. With Sakura being the one  talking about him wasn't surprising.

Before I could get a word out, there was a knock on the door.

Another doctor.

"Sakura, we need you," the wall was blocking her face. The tone was a bit harsh.

Sakura said bye and left. I looked back to Naruto. He's drooling. Like he was dreaming about Ramen. It's always ramen. I giggled a little and lay back down.

I wonder who that lady was. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I lay on my back, not moving from being stabbed.

I ended up falling asleep. A dream of Sasuke. Him stabbing me. But I didn't wake up here, I woke up there in my room. My shared room with Sasuke. He had sat on my bed and kissed me. The kiss was unexpected. A few seconds later, he's laughing, and I have been stabbed again, twice.

I sat up. I looked around. My hospital room. I was hyperventilating.

Narutos awake.
He puts a hand on my back. "Breath. It's ok." He said.

I slowed my breath and looked at him.

"Wow." That was all he said.
"Just wow?" I giggled.
He hugged me. "It's good to see you."
"Yeah."

We talked for a while till a blond lady walked into the room. "Time for a bandage change." She said.

It's Tsunade.